FlaRF Pirate Weekend

RedJessi

Hey Jessie,

I am strongly considering it. It is a bit of a haul from Tampa though. I may need to look at it as an overnight.

I just broke out my new Pirate Garb at the faire in Gainesville last weekend, so I have gotten the kinks out I think.

If I can make it, it will definitely be on Saturday, as I have a soccer game on Sunday...

Mickey Flint

First Mate o' the Harbinger

Me Website...

l_86c90f45206f4ce9bad5d7f52fdc1fc6.jpg

Diosa and I and perhaps some other crewe mates will be there Saturday all day.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Jess a bunch of us are planning to go on Saturday, its a 2 1/2 hour drive across the Alley for Chris and I and I know Bawdy Be has plans to come... ... we'll have our own mini I/2 of us anyway...all girl cannon crew reunion!! would be great to see you.

Nell

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

I should be all set to attend, all by me onesies. I'll try to get there by opening, but it's about a 3-hour drive for me so who knows. :ph34r:

Sophia, if you're passing through Orlando and would like to meet up and ride the rest of the way, just let me know!

Edited by Brig

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Yay! I should be arriving fairly early as well - anyone who wants digits, shoot me a mail and I'll give 'em along to aid in the meeting up.

Christ, now I gotta figure out what I'm wearing....

Edited by RedJessi

Me too...I dunno if I want to go for the PC gear or just do the costumey thing...maybe I'll mix it up.

I have a totally non-PC bodice from Damsel in this Dress that I have yet to wear at all, so I might dig that out. Since it's rennie, I'm less concerned and it would give me a chance to wear something I wouldn't be able to get away with at a PC event.

Hey Brig - Thanks! I'm flipping back and forth on an additional event I may need to hightail back up to Orlando for early Saturday evening. If I decide not to go for it, I will let you know by tomorrow (Thursday) at the latest via PM.

P.S. - Ladies, I've gotta go combo or full on fun (outfit) for this one. <_<

Edited by Cpt Sophia M Eisley

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Sorry Diosa and I didn't make it. That damned cold thing keeps circling around.

-- Hurricane

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Sorry to hear that, Hurricane. We missed the two of you.

As usual, I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but those I did take are on myspace.

Always does my heart good to meet up with pirating friends. I lifted more than one glass to those that couldn't be there. Special thanks to Sophia for riding with me, and to Jessi for letting me bum cigarettes.

The day was lovely, warm and cool depending on if you were in the shade or sun, with a nice breeze for most of it. This was my first time at that faire, and I wasn't disappointed. The vendors and entertainment were top notch. If you've never caught the Barely Balanced act at a faire, they're worth seeing more than once.

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Barely Balanced was an amazing trio to see. Thanks to Brig for introducing me to their act, and for the ride to and from (and a fun time at the Fest). You are a generous soul. It was good to see Jessi and many a member of the Bone Island Buccaneers too. Rusty Nell, you looked fabulous in your kit! And btw...where did you get that hula hoop you mentioned?

Sorry to hear a cold has taken hold of yah Hurricane (and Diosa). I hope you all get better soon. I ended up with a head cold today, but am doing alright on Thera Flu.

*off to check out Brig's pics...hopefully will have some of my own up in a day or two*

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...