Color Career Counsellor

Caraccioli

This was sort of interesting - it's a test to see what sort of career paths you might enjoy using nothing but colors. The concept seems a bit sketchy. The results had some good points and some bad ones for me.

I'll trim all the career suggestions they gave me so as not to needlessly fill the screen with junk, but my results came up as:

"Best Occupational Category: You're a CREATOR

Key Words: Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional"

Uh, only the first and fifth words seems appropriate to me. Of all the things I am not, romantic, sensitive and emotional are probably near the top of that list

"2nd Best Occupational Category: You're a PERSUADER

Key Words: Witty, Competitive, Sociable, Talkative, Ambitious, Argumentative, and Aggressive "

Better, but still off. So it's a mixed bag. If it amuses you, you can try this test HERE. Note that you have to give them some info like your email address, but from my experiment, you can type in garbage there like UncleWiggly@rabbitsa.com and it'll probably accept it. :huh:

Edited by Caraccioli

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Huh, I think it pegged me rather well...

Best Occupational Category

You're an ORGANIZER

Key Words:

Self-Control, Practical, Self-Contained, Orderly, Systematic, Precise, and Accurate

2nd Best Occupational Category

You're a DOER

Key Words:

Emotionally Stable, Reliable, High Energy, Practical, Thrifty, and Persistent

Although after looking at the Key Words for Creator, I wonder if that may apply better than either of the two above categories? I would be very curious to see how many archetypes this colour test breaks things into.

Michael_banner.jpg

<h2 class="Title">Best Occupational Category</h2>

You're a CREATOR

Key Words:

Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional

You're a SOCIAL MANAGER

Key Words:

Tactful, Cooperative, Generous, Understanding, Insightful, Friendly, and Cheerful

Sounds good to me :( but then again.....throw in a mish mash of adjectives and at least one of them will hit home for someone...still was kinda fun to do

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

Hmmm... most interesting. Gave it a shot... here's what it said about me:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You're an ORGANIZER

Key Words:

Self-Control, Practical, Self-Contained, Orderly, Systematic, Precise, and Accurate

These conservative appearing, plotting-types enjoy organizing, data systems, accounting, detail, and accuracy. They often enjoy mathematics and data management activities such as accounting and investment management. Persistence and patience allows them to do detailed paperwork, operate office machines, write business reports, and make charts and graphs.

ORGANIZER CAREERS

Suggested careers are Administrator, Secretary, Printer, Paralegal, Building Inspector, Bank Cashier, Private Secretary, Statistician, Operations Manager, Financial Analyst, Bookkeeper, Medical Records Technician, Developer of Business or Computer Systems, Clerical Worker, Proofreader, Accountant, Administrative Assistant, Banker, Certified Public Accountant, Credit Manager, Store Salesperson, Actuary, Dental Assistant, Business Education Teacher, Food Service Manager, IRS Agent, Budget Analyst, and Underwriter.

ORGANIZER WORKPLACES

Your very careful, conscientious, conservative nature gives others the confidence to trust you with handling money and material possessions. Structured organizations that have well-ordered chains of command work best for you.

Suggested Organizer workplaces are large corporations, business offices, financial lending institutions, banks, insurance companies, accounting firms, and quality control and inspection departments.

You're a PERSUADER

Key Words:

Witty, Competitive, Sociable, Talkative, Ambitious, Argumentative, and Aggressive

These enterprising types sell, persuade, and lead others. Positions of leadership, power, and status are usually their ultimate goal. Persuasive people like to take financial and interpersonal risks and to participate in competitive activities. They enjoy working with others inside organizations to accomplish goals and achieve economic success.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I suppose that would sound like me. However, not all that good at persuading. And organization... well, all the above businesses don't seem to think so. Course never done any of that so...:::Shrugs::: wouldn't know.

I usually come up with ideas. Most people don't really like that.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Being partially colorblind I often wonder if these sorts of tests really work for me. Considering my results, I'd say yes. I guess my percpetion of the actual colors is close enough.

#

You're a CREATOR

Key Words:

Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional

These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music, and writing or places where they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS

Suggested careers are Advertising Executive, Architect, Web Designer, Creative Director, Public Relations, Fine or Commercial Artist, Interior Decorator, Lawyer, Librarian, Musician, Reporter, Art Teacher, Broadcaster, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Architect, Photographer, Medical Illustrator, Corporate Trainer, Author, Editor, Landscape Architect, Exhibit Builder, and Package Designer.

CREATOR WORKPLACES

Consider workplaces where you can create and improve beauty and aesthetic qualities. Unstructured, flexible organizations that allow self-expression work best with your free-spirited nature.

Suggested Creator workplaces are advertising, public relations, and interior decorating firms; artistic studios, theaters and concert halls; institutions that teach crafts, universities, music, and dance schools. Other workplaces to consider are art institutes, museums, libraries, and galleries.

#

You're a RESEARCHER

Key Words:

Independent, Self-Motivated, Reserved, Introspective, Analytical, and Curious

These investigative types gather information, analyze and interpret data, and inquire to uncover new facts. They have a strong scientific orientation, enjoy academic or research environments and prefer self-reliant jobs. Dislikes are group projects, selling, and repetitive activities.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

You're a CREATOR

Key Words:

These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music, and writing or places where they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS

Suggested careers are Advertising Executive, Architect, Web Designer, Creative Director, Public Relations, Fine or Commercial Artist, Interior Decorator, Lawyer, Librarian, Musician, Reporter, Art Teacher, Broadcaster, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Architect, Photographer, Medical Illustrator, Corporate Trainer, Author, Editor, Landscape Architect, Exhibit Builder, and Package Designer.

CREATOR WORKPLACES

Consider workplaces where you can create and improve beauty and aesthetic qualities. Unstructured, flexible organizations that allow self-expression work best with your free-spirited nature.

Suggested Creator workplaces are advertising, public relations, and interior decorating firms; artistic studios, theaters and concert halls; institutions that teach crafts, universities, music, and dance schools. Other workplaces to consider are art institutes, museums, libraries, and galleries.

You're a SOCIAL MANAGER

Key Words:

Tactful, Cooperative, Generous, Understanding, Insightful, Friendly, and Cheerful

This very social type enjoys working in groups, sharing responsibilities, and being the center of attention. Fields of interest are instructing, helping, nurturing, care giving and instructing-especially young people. They discuss and consider feelings in order to solve problems, lead, direct, persuade, guide, organize and enlighten others.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Bah. Garbage.

None of these involves drinking...

You're an ORGANIZER

Key Words:

You're a RESEARCHER

Key Words:

None of these involves drinking...

What's that old adage about the happy person is the one who makes a profession of their hobby...???

:lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::P

;) If only I didn't have so many to choose from!

You're an ORGANIZER

Key Words:

You're a RESEARCHER

Key Words:

I like your results much better than mine. I think I'll borrow them - except I'll switch the primary and secondary around. (To hell with the stupid colors, I'll pick my own categories.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg