Treasure Quest

LadyBarbossa

I don't recall the exact times of the series. Been searching for when it's on when watching TV.

It was on this week. This week epis was about Pirate Treasure.

Anyone see it?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I did you can watch the epsiode on discover channels website. I saw the episode. They found a French Pirate ship forgot the name. They got the ships bell and one cannon. I got to watch next episode if they find gold or silver.

I think the show has potential.

ERIS

Welcome to my nightmare....

I have embraced my inner magpie. OOH SHINY!!

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the show last night and it was AWESOME! They had two back to back episodes of the Odyssey Explorer discovering the wreckage of the HMS Victory, the one before Admiral Nelson. It was amazing stuff. Spooked the crap out of me when they found the skull. So, yes, they found human remains. But they also retrieved a massive bronze cannon that fires 42 pounders! I didn't know they had 42 pounders upon ships! And the one they brought up was a massive behemoth! 4 and a half tons and over 12 feet long!

Along with the remains and cannons, they found the massive rudder, a copper ettle

Looking forward to more of what the Odyssey group can find of this wreck. It's rather groundbreaking.

Graydog has another thread of this on Beyond Piracy, HMS Victory Found!

~Lady B

The human remains they find, they must leave them alone, halt operations on the wreck site and contact the British Ministry immediately.

Aye, that causes LOTS of strain and haitus time but it's necessary in respect to those who lost their lives. Odyssey won't continue on unless the Brits give them to OK to continue on after discovery of each remains they come across.

That's what was stated on the show. Rather awesome if ye ask me.

If anyone gets the opportunity to view the episodes again, they are titled "Legend" and "Return to the Legend". Legend was the code name they gave the site for the HMS Victory.

~Lady B

• 2 months later...

Anyone see th' episode with the Black Swan battle with the Spanish Government? I missed that one unfortunately.

~Lady B

I am loving what has been coming on the TV the last few months. Nat Geo has been great. Even the travel channel has been doing some excellant things.

I have been working on an index of That kind of TV shows. I will post soon. My TIVO is full of this stuff. Im telling you that TIVO is made for pirates!

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

Aye! I with ye there, Matt.

Watched "The Pirate Code" on NatGeo last night... twice! (before and after the Nazi and Hitler stuff)

It's one of those pirate ones about the Whydah and Sam Bellemy. I love this one. It's rather intreguing.

I wonder if the networks 'll send Pirates Magazine an upcoming mention or list of piraty shows, documentaries, etc. Would be nice.

Looking forward to more.

BTW... though not piraty... "Deadliest Catch" is pretty good, too. Interesting to see men at sea battling the wrath of nature.

~Lady B

Aye! I with ye there, Matt.

Watched "The Pirate Code" on NatGeo last night... twice! (before and after the Nazi and Hitler stuff)

It's one of those pirate ones about the Whydah and Sam Bellemy. I love this one. It's rather intreguing.

I wonder if the networks 'll send Pirates Magazine an upcoming mention or list of piraty shows, documentaries, etc. Would be nice.

Looking forward to more.

BTW... though not piraty... "Deadliest Catch" is pretty good, too. Interesting to see men at sea battling the wrath of nature.

~Lady B

I love deadliest catch. Good stuff.

GageSig.png

I watched "Deadliest Catch"... didn't see "Treasure Quest" on this evening. Disappointing.

Granted watched "The Pirate Code" on Monday nigh about the Whydah.

~Lady B