Ridiculous Poll Thingy to Appease My Wasted Afternoon (RPTtAMWA)

Duchess

The important things in life...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Ah... the choice of free things...given the following options which would you choose?

• A combination of candles and pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. A variety of scents and flavors available.
    • A four piece set of 100% Organic Towels; a variety of soothing colors available.

Tis me humble opinion that ice cream needs be chocolate, vanilla or chocolate chip. Freaky flavers don't cut it fer me. :lol:

Pass the towels please.

Not even rum raisin?

I remember visiting a homemade ice cream stand near Haverhill, Massachusetts that made peach brandy ice cream. The ice cream was so strong with brandy that I recall catching a buzz every time. Sadly somehow they pulled it off the menu. ...geez, i wonder why. :lol:

SHIP2-1.jpg

To stay in my room and read something interesting. I like neither ice cream nor scented candles. (Particularly sandalwood. That is the stinkiest candle ever I have smelled.) And that whole scenario implies a group of largely insincere well-wishers. (Pardon my cynicism.)

And organic fabrics make me itch. They're bad for you. I will soon ask Michael to make all future kit for me out of polyester. (This will be right before Michael decides to stop making future kit for me.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

To stay in my room and read something interesting. I like neither ice cream nor scented candles. (Particularly sandalwood. That is the stinkiest candle ever I have smelled.) And that whole scenario implies a group of largely insincere well-wishers. (Pardon my cynicism.)

And organic fabrics make me itch. They're bad for you. I will soon ask Michael to make all future kit for me out of polyester. (This will be right before Michael decides to stop making future kit for me.)

For you sir, I would happily do Poly clothing... But it would be conditional on you starting to do mock surgeries (or real surgeries) and only for the sake that fake (or real) blood would wash out of the poly stuff more easily.... :lol:

Insincere or not (I kind of agree with you on that, but I am a fellow cynic), I would still prefer the ice cream and candles, I LOVE sandelwood... :lol: And the mother-in-law regularly gifts us with nice top quality towels, so the ice cream and smelly stuff would be a welcome change... :lol:

Michael_banner.jpg

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Oh yeah! :rolleyes:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I think this poll is wonderful. I chose the cast signed copy of Muppets Treasure Island.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Hmm..ice cream, something choclate and fudge with chunks of brownie and as for candles..something exotic and sensual.

**Animal starts feverishly figuring out an exotic and sensual chocolate and fudge candle concoction** :D

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

ICE CREAM!! Haagen Daz Chocolate chocolate chip or cookies & cream with a brownie hot fudge whip cream and a cherry. Who cares about calories I'll dance it off.

Scented candles,incense,potpourri anything are also not for me. Especially anything lavender(I hate that scent) My hubby's allergies I have to most things perfume free.

ERIS

Welcome to my nightmare....

I have embraced my inner magpie. OOH SHINY!!

Hmmm.....what a strange choice: Organic towels or scented candles and Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

I could always use more towels, but not sure about organic. I have quite a lot of scented candles. Hey William Red Wake, I still have those ones you mailed to me a couple of years ago, lol! As for the ice cream I really only like the one flavor of Ben and Jerry's, Cherry Garcia.

I'll go with Graydog's answer as well, a signed copy of Muppet Treasure Island. Yay for Tim Curry! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg