...AND REALLY BAD EGGS!

GentlemenScotty

greetin's to ye one & all! privlege to make yer aquaintence be all mine it be!!

i'm called GentlemenScotty. 'twas but 5 when i was a smitten with the nautical

acquisition & redistribution bug.have always had thee take what ye can-give

nothin' back spirit-aye but few landlubbers understand -so joyful i be to find

some brethren from the sea! i ask that ye accepts me into yer brace even

though you've not seen me face -but smiling it be if welcomed by all thee!

GentlemenScotty is a story all it own-a tale about me mum-one day i'll tell ye over a rum :]

sailed up the chessie and then the might susquehanna, then west young man to

the apple orchards of PennsWoods. aye i'm landlocked for now but me spirit sails nightly!!

am but i simple pirate lookin for his way until a crew i find with which to stay.

hope to chat with each and every one of ye

fellow brethren of the sea :] GS

Aye, Cheeky... it's th' scoundrels whom call themselves Gents we must be worryin' 'bouts. :D

Welcome, Gent Scotty. Tis a fine establishment here. Enjoy th' rum an' comradery.

Tradition being, ye buy us drinks... so, I be in th' mood fo' Pirate's Choice rum. Mol Reef... straight... nothin' else added to it.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome to the pub... pay no heed to Mistress McKinney... she be an actress what calls 'erself a "Lady" so obviously, 'ere, one can call themselves anything they want to. Cheers, 'ave a grand time of it.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

:::looks at Sterling::: but I AM a Lady. Granted done by a Spaniard, but still, I paid that commission price and was granted th' title right proper I was. :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome to the Pub!

That can't be your age in your bio.......is it? :lol:

Hope you'll find this place to your liking and enjoy your stay!

aye-observant you be

as t'the age of me!

remember fair one

age is but a number

tis' the spirit

tis' the heart

that makes one purr

the salt of mother sea hath a way of perservin' ones soul

easin' the sorrows,the pain-ah she knows how to soften their toll

no-98 is not thy number

else i'd wallk in slumber

and not so spry and perky and yes sorta quirky :]

thank ye fair one for thy welcome

we may talk again when you choose

but now i must take me leave

i'm off to pillage & plunder!

GS

Aye, Cheeky... it's th' scoundrels whom call themselves Gents we must be worryin' 'bouts. :lol:

Welcome, Gent Scotty. Tis a fine establishment here. Enjoy th' rum an' comradery.

Tradition being, ye buy us drinks... so, I be in th' mood fo' Pirate's Choice rum. Mol Reef... straight... nothin' else added to it.

~Lady B

aye the rum's on me

if i can make PiP !!

:]GS

Welcome to the pub... pay no heed to Mistress McKinney... she be an actress what calls 'erself a "Lady" so obviously, 'ere, one can call themselves anything they want to. Cheers, 'ave a grand time of it.

thank ye for the hearty welcome Cap'n

i detect you to be a man with many an answer

sir, may i ask questions of you now & again?

for no rules do i want to bend!

GS

Thank ye for the hearty welcome Cap'n i detect you to be a man with many an answer sir, may i ask questions of you now & again? for no rules do i want to bend!

GS

:rolleyes::rolleyes: (Blink...Blink)...uncontrolable laughter coming from the Captain Sterling's Mistress.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

GS

Aye of course ye can, and I will try to give ye an honest answer.... just ignore the mistress... her answers are usually arse over teakettle...

Thank ye for the hearty welcome Cap'n i detect you to be a man with many an answer sir, may i ask questions of you now & again? for no rules do i want to bend!

GS

:rolleyes::rolleyes: (Blink...Blink)...uncontrolable laughter coming from the Captain Sterling's Mistress.

Like I said, Sir, like I said... uncontrolable Lill?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

GS

Aye of course ye can, and I will try to give ye an honest answer.... just ignore the mistress... her answers are usually arse over teakettle...

GS

:D:D (Blink...Blink)...uncontrolable laughter coming from the Captain Sterling's Mistress.

Like I said, Sir, like I said... uncontrolable Lill?

"and the trees echo with laughter" respect ..tis a slippery thing even for a Cap'n ta lay hold of huh?

:] GS