PiP '08 Photos On-Line

Mission

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thank you Mission (or can I call you Ralphie? :P ) for all your talented efforts on putting together your 2008 PIP Journal and gathering all the links of the people whom I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time and seeing old friends again.

Thank you for sharing some memories that I am sure most of us will not forget....

And if you were :P drinking like most of us...having the pictures to help us remember!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

And if you were :blink: drinking like most of us...having the pictures to help us remember!

Moi? Au contraire, mon frère!

DSCF5902.jpg

Er, yeah. Yeah, that is. Curiously enough, I am just starting month two of a six month dry spell. (I want to be thin and beautiful and alcohol ain't nothin' but empty calories.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

EMPTY?! Take that back!!! Those are valuable, joy filled calories of NECESSITY, Sir!

Yeah...you're only saying that because you can afford to. (All you have to do to look thin and beautiful is stand there and breathe.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Er, yeah. Yeah, that is. Curiously enough, I am just starting month two of a six month dry spell. (I want to be thin and beautiful and alcohol ain't nothin' but empty calories.)
EMPTY?! Take that back!!! Those are valuable, joy filled calories of NECESSITY, Sir!

It is important, it's Liquid Bread of Life!

Good news Pyrates the calories from RUM don't stay in your system they are shed within 24 hours of consumption beer and other sweet drinks contain sugars and carbohydrates that will pack on the pounds

Rum, 30 ml -0 grm of carbohydrates

So drynk up m' Hearties Yo-Ho!!!

Edited by callenish gunner

Well, since starting this modified diet on Dec. 14th, my diabetic doc informs me I have lost about 15 pounds. So take that, all you people and your theories about alcohol having no calories or sugars or whatever. :lol: (Soon I will be thin and beautiful.)

Mission_banner5.JPG