Port Washington Pirate Fest '09

LadyBarbossa

Thank ye most kindy, Dean.

Now... who be in charge of those venues so that Crews or individuals may participate or at least get their name on the list just in case?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hmmm not so sure I like having the crewe listed as part of the event this year on the web page, as we are committed else where. At this point I do not know of any Angels attending Port Washington, even though, them what casn't make Blackbeard's are more then welcome to attend PW.

Now, we should have been listed on the webpage last year, as that was part of the agreement, but it never happened.. now we are and looks as if we have committed to something we haven't...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

A Capn Jake, (thank ye Red Bess)... any way you could take the Archangel Crewe's name off the web page for 2009? Wouldn't want the mishap in advertising to cause any problems for anyone involved in the event. Thank you.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

A Capn Jake, (thank ye Red Bess)... any way you could take the Archangel Crewe's name off the web page for 2009? Wouldn't want the mishap in advertising to cause any problems for anyone involved in the event. Thank you.

Maybe they thought that if they put yer crew on the page and left it there long enough, ye'd show up somehow?

Captain Sterling, your group's name has been removed from the roster.

Captain Blackthorne, I hope you're jesting.

I don't check this board every day, so an email would guarantee I would receive any requests or changes.

Thank you,

Dean Calin

Western Shores Marketing for

Port Washington Festivals, Inc.

portmarketing@deancalin.com

Cell: 262-366-8591

Edited by CapnJake

Dean Calin

(Cap'n Jake)

Bounding Main

www.boundingmain.com

Thank ye, much obliged, as such would not be fair to us nor would it be fair to the event

Crewe of the Archangel

If you are aware of any other pirate groups or other reenactment groups attending Port Washington Pirate Fest please send me their information so I can add them to the list of groups. I want to make sure everyone is properly credited.

Thank you,

Dean Calin

Western Shores Marketing for

Port Washington Festivals, Inc.

portmarketing@deancalin.com

Cell: 262-366-8591

Dean Calin

(Cap'n Jake)

Bounding Main

www.boundingmain.com

Evening folks... have no idea why I havent been able to reply to anything on this here site. But myself, Aaron, ad Matty Bottles will be making the trip.

Aaron (Smelly Bob) and me ownself will only be there Friday and Saturday...probably leaving Saturday at about nightfall. Unfortunately We have to work Sunday... Though we're still trying for trades. Though I will not be hauling the tavern this year, due to a short weekend, I'm sure we'll be more than happy to assist with any scenarios and "get dead" in the most grotesque manner possible! I know we have been welcomed to fall in with the fool's gold... and if I'm correct possibly assist with ventures on the Windy II???

Please forgive the lack of communications for this event... My computer has been down and I have had to resort to computer piracy at work and unweary laptops!!

If something comes up ad needs my direct attention.. drop me a line at jffrats@yahoo.com

Here's to ya ad hope to see you there!

BTW: Did I mention it's Rat's birthday??? Anyone got a wench or two ol' Rats can borrow... I keep misplacing mine??

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Rats! Ye live! If I be there, shall party with ye. If not... have a fabulous Bday nonetheless, mate. B)

Dean, I wish I could say the Resurrection 'll be there... but, m' crew be as silent as those in Davy Jones' Locker unfortunately. B)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hmmm, I hear tell that Red Bess will be there with the "Fool's Gold" crew and she'll have plenty of copies of Raising Black Flags and "A Night at Devil's Tavern" for sale! This'd be a fine time to get a copy of either - when ye can have one of the poets making her mark on what ye buy! Make sure ye go by the slip where "Fool's Gold" and Bess be anchored and at least peruse her wares . . . and that be the books and CDs I mean!

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."