RE-MODELING IN THE RAIDS FORUM

PARDON OUR DUST

Stynky and I have been working on re-arranging the events in the Raids, Boarding Parties & Pyrate Events into groupings of the month they start in.

We are making a forum for each event, with pinned information copied from the No Quarter Given calendar page: http://www.noquartergiven.net/calendar.htm

It's tedious to copy over all the links as well (I may slowly go back and fill them in), so if a link to the events website is not present, then go to the NQG Calendar page to see if there is a link.

If an event is not listed, then start a topic for it in the general Raids forum, and we will catch up later and make a forum for it and move it to it's correct placement. (It wouldn't hurt if you sent me a PM to give me a head's up about it).

We are working to get these events all placed on the Pyracy Pub CALENDAR as well.

--Jamaica Rose

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Okay here is the latest format we are going to try for the Raids/Events section.

The Raids/Events area will be divided into 13 sections.

One for each months, please post about the event you are discussing in the correct month, or if you post the topic in the incorrect month, ask a Moderator or Admin to move the topic to the correct month for you. If the event you wish to post or discuss falls over a changing month, please post the event in the month the event begins in.

The 13th section "General Event Discussions" is for general event discussions that do not fall into a particular month. For instance when an event is being planned but a date hasn't been chosen yet, this would be the place to discuss it (please ask for the topic to be moved once a month is decided on). Or for discussions on events in general or discussion on style of events, or any other type of discussion that doesn't fall within a month. The "General Events Discussion" is also where we will keep the topics about format changes and plans to re-organize or improve the "Raids/Events" section.

Hope the new format is working out for everyone, if you have constructive suggestions, please share!

Michael_banner.jpg