Girly-Girl Man Haters Club

RustyNell

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I know who William is I just hadn't seen the Tsunami Kate's thread... mmmm.. so what did we order... Polynesian food YUMMY!!!.... Tsunami Kates sounds like a Polynesian restaurant to me.... ooo and I want one of those fancy cocktails in a volcano glass. Like this....

MUGG-0110.jpg

DEFINITELY a SLUMBER PARTY COCKTAIL!! everybody grab a straw

Just in case anyone wants to really make the cocktail here's the recipe but you really need the glass so you can light the volcano on fire like this:

http://smallscreennetwork.com/video/128/volcano/

Yeah Tiki party!!!

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

And a smart man knows the best way to stay in the company of women... FLATTERY,and GOLD and JEWELS!!

Aye! That Nell, she be a wise woman! :P

Listening intently for more flattery,or bribery, as the case may be... :P

Black Anne Roberts

From the great white north..looking for warmer climes

Cosmetic Companies got caught price fixing... finally get something free to make up for all those overpriced tubes of mascara you bought between 1994 and 2003 - really check it out in the message above I put the link to the class action suit and all the companies named in it...oh and don't worry you don't have to dig out your old receipts. ...really!! It was on the news here but the offer is national

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

I don't shop in them ANY more , but back in the mid 90's I did...this suit goes back to 1994, Chris's favorite cologne is Chanel Egoiste and I used to get him that for Christmas every year, I'm gonna go pick up a free face cream today, hey what the heck I mean I bought that overpriced cologne for all those years....not that I'd do it these days...I'm a drug store girl myself... still I'll take a free bottle of moisturizer. The giveaway is while supplies last and starts today.

ROFL!!! DIDN"T REALIZE I WAS CHRISPY -- LOL --

NELL

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

I don't shop in them ANY more , but back in the mid 90's I did...this suit goes back to 1994, Chris's favorite cologne is Chanel Egoiste and I used to get him that for Christmas every year, I'm gonna go pick up a free face cream today, hey what the heck I mean I bought that overpriced cologne for all those years....not that I'd do it these days...I'm a drug store girl myself... still I'll take a free bottle of moisturizer. The giveaway is while supplies last and starts today.

ROFL!!! DIDN"T REALIZE I WAS CHRISPY -- LOL --

NELL

No wonder we never saw the two of you in the same place at the same time at PiP

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

ach well now

since the lads hae thier gathering place, thought i'd come see the insanity that be the lasses....and true to nature the opposite sex posts in the club.....tis all in grand fun

upon reading the first few posts salty pulls up a chair and lights up her pipe ta continue to clear the air.....aye lasses the lads dinae need all the fun and sets a fyne bottle o single malt scotch upon the table ta share a wee dram to cut the cold.

whilst the lads are looking fer thier balls, an always remeber lasses to carry three steel ball berings in your pockts, this way ye will hae more balls then any lad and they will be STEEL.

lasses i see a grand tyme awaits while the lads are away in thier own club

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Decides to throw up a tent Moroccan style with low couches and pillows and softly lit lanterns and stretches out to read a good book with a glass of wine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

not sure I hate ALL men but there are a few I would like to dangle over sharks..

gets a big jug of rum for the lasses, a box of chocolate trufffles... I needed this!!

thanks, Nell and chrispy!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I spent a while trying to find you girls male belly dancers for the moroccan party... but I couldn't find one that didn't make me a bit uncomfortable...I didn't want to break out laughing during his performance.... the only male dancers I found worth posting I couldn't access to post here...

so heres a belly that make me wanna dance LOL

absdiet.jpg

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

ROFLMAO...I found one..he's not buff but he's entertaining and tis all we want for a party.

Or this one..Who knew men could move their hips like so...*Snickers*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

*Steals the banana for the Potassium*

Yes, I'm sure its just for the potassium. :lol:

edit:

I really want to post another pic for you ladies but it may be too much. Don't want to offend any delicate flowers.

*looking around for the "delicate flowers"*

LOL

Black Anne Roberts

From the great white north..looking for warmer climes