Girly-Girl Man Haters Club

RustyNell

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Leather ...nay ...if anything like that it would be suade for me.

Now ...chocolate & licorish flavors ...hmmm ...together? "

Silkie scrunches up her nose at the thought.

"Weeeeeeeeeelllllllll. I will just have to deal. Now what offerings have you for us ladies lads?"

good morning ladies of leasure LOL... make sure you do something to pamper yourselves today. Your never to busy for it, and YOU deserve it!

We deserve more SPA days! right girls?

Here are some at home spa recipes for you:

SPA

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Upon coming home from a hard days toil, our hero find his house has been invaded by she-pirates, he pauses for a moment to consider the possibilities............ shuddering in fear it he thinks it would be far less painful to spend the night in his carriage.

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

*sigh

Tis a Very Good Thing I have found my hubby. At least he knows how to keep me happy and pre-occupied. :rolleyes:

Tis a right disgrace that not a single man has brought even the smallest bauble of offering, what with all the lovely ladies here.

For example... a Padparaja Sapphire would be a lovely addition to my collection.

1ea4d6a9.jpg

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Here this will help......

Rumba carefully pours a small amount of Absinthe in a small glass, then takes a small strainer and puts a sugar cube on it and then pours a little amount of water over the sugar cube so that it melts into the green liquid in the glass.... then takes a sniff.....yum.....and drinks it down.....OH YUM!

Who's next?

Tis a right disgrace that not a single man has brought even the smallest bauble of offering, what with all the lovely ladies here.

[

Madam, I am not a single man and to bring just one small bauble for this gathering of ladies would be a suicidal act. Why the screaming, yelling and whimpering of me trying to get out of the way of the stampede would be more than my frail old body could stand!

Rather, let me say that many a bauble for all be me intent. If ye be willing to assist, I do think thar be a fat low in the water Spaniard that can be made inclined to support such a fine endeavor. Fer I thinks that the diamonds of the crown when place about yer necks shall indeed be rendered to mere baubles when compared to the twinkle in yer eyes.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

the diamonds of the crown when place about yer necks shall indeed be rendered to mere baubles when compared to the twinkle in yer eyes.

I'm going to be sick. :rolleyes:

Ack, sugar overload...I think I'm going into a diabetic coma. B)

Besides, I like to aquire me own sparklers...how do you think I got the name is Ransom?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ack, sugar overload...I think I'm going into a diabetic coma. :rolleyes:

Oh, no! That’s just terrible. Does your delicate condition require a special diet that you’d need me to attend to personally? No need to thank me, I do it out of my duty to help those in need of care and my undying respect for the fairer sex.

Besides, I like to aquire me own sparklers...how do you think I got the name is Ransom?

I had supposed the name Ransom had come from people attempting to receive money to get rid of you. Evidently that supposition is in error.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

God knows, they've tried.....seems no one is willing to pay up.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

"Fer I thinks that the diamonds of the crown when place about yer necks shall indeed be rendered to mere baubles when compared to the twinkle in yer eyes." -Graydog

Ohh the wisdom that comes with years!! You are a fine and wise man indeed! :rolleyes: You may stay. The rest of you little boys be gone!! ---( shoo's them out with the blade of her cutlass and slams the door closed behind them)

Now Graydog, about that SHIP!!

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Ohh the wisdom that comes with years!! You are a fine and wise man indeed! You may stay.

Now Graydog, about that SHIP!!

Tis a fine thing ye be sayin RustyNell! Thar be both a ship at hand and another fer salvagin its goods in a lawful and upright manner. The ship at hand will be available fer boardin late in the middle watch. Never mind the sleepin er… dock…crew just step over them, we be letin them go ashore right after we slip anchor. Then about day light I suspect that Nuestra Senora de Begona will come into sight and we can start lawful and proper salvage operations immediately thar after.

Till then I’ll leave this fine room of refined ladies to confer among themselves in the privacy they richly deserve.

Until the early morning,

-Greydog

Oh a real pirate wouldn't cater to kiss ups. :rolleyes:

Lad, a real pirate does what it takes to get the most booty!

Captain William of the WatchDog and proprieter of the Tsunami Kate's! He makes the most exquisite food and the Kate is not only known for her food, but ambiance, music and grand fellowship! God Bless the Captain!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Hazza to Captain Brand!

As to him being Yummy ....ummm ...I can not say that he qualifies as yummy like Russell Crow. I can say that he handsome, a man of substance, intelligence and a heart of gold. He is the captain of "The Watch Dog", one of the ongoing novels here on the pub. His writing is very good; he is a good captain for such a ship because he has the patients of a saint and encourages his crew (those of us who write). He is also the Quartermaster of the Mercury but he is unable to make the trip yearly so he was not there this year. God (and finances) willing he & his family will join us this year!

I requested that he deliver it because he pretty much keeps clear of these threads because his time is limited and it would make him very uncomfortable to come in here, nay not uncomfortable ...it would be unlikely he would ever post here. lol I was a joking and don't ask me why for I do not know. He is a friend and I hold him dear.

Edited by Silkie McDonough