Single Mens;s Club

Patrick Hand

OK... I had to look...

But why in the Men's only thread are mostly women posting... and in the womans only thread, mostly men posting? human nature... or we just like messing with the rules?

Dang... something is kinda wrong here.....

Awh... th' "I'm such a sensitive male, so can hang out with alla the chicks.... " how many ways are there to say BS ? kinda like... "I love long walks on the moonlit beach..." pure BS..... Women don't really fall fer that crap do they?... well maybe they are so stupid that they do.....

Why bother telling any woman the way you really feel... just lie to them.... tell them an interesting story, and you will get into their

pants......

<Remember wot I posted in the first ... post.... ?..... maybe you should go read it again.,.....>

I gots ta agree wit ya, Patrick. There are times when men just need to be men. The male species has been reduced to something hardly recognizable anymore. While basic courtsey and manners are the basis of a modern society, the male has been reduced to a bumbling buffoon in the eyes of most women. Why?? Because we've lost our balls!!! Women have them and have had them since the time fathers quit spending time teaching the young boys. Now it is the women who take the males under their wings and teach them. While sensitivity is needed as a human being, there comes to a point of over saturation. Males need to bond with males. The older teaching the younger from their life experience. I am MALE!!! Now where is that damn rum bottle and pipe of mine????

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Animals right we all need to recover our balls, I know I still have mine...... (rummaging in the fridge......know they're here somewhere... she told me they were) HONEY? The other guys are taking theirs out with them ..... no, not taken' 'em out, taking them out with them to go do guy stuff, shopping at the liquor and sportin' goods stores, and yes I do need to take 'em with me when I go trollin'.... I mean fishin'. I for am sick and tired of the feminization' of the world, Just look at the girls' club Chrispy has become Nell, or vice versa.

Just like Lou Reed once said:

do ta do......

BBBBUURRRRPPPPP! (that's right the whole ALPHABET)

Edited by sutlerjon

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

Well I hope this isn't a strict single man's club. Finding myself happily married.

I wouldn't mind bonding with the men from time to time. So in return I'll pull up a

chair. Thanks Patrick for the cigar, but I'll pass on the absinthe. I brought a Bottle

of Ardbeg to share. MMMmmm, scotch, the peaty smokey kind.

The good old real man joke:

Q- How many real men does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A- NONE- Real men aren’t afraid of the dark.

Q- How many real mean does it take to cross a river?

A- 2,132 + 1 That’s 2,132 to build the steel girder bridge and one lad in a tractor trailer to drive across it.

Edited by Graydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I want to make sure no one misunderstands... I do not hate, nor do I dislike Women, but I don't want to be around them all the time anymore than I would want to spend all of my time with only men...

The idea of a (sort of) Gentlemen's Club (Not a Woman Hater's Club...) sounded like it would be fun, but it just won't work on-line...Women will continue to "peek" in and check what we are posting, and get peeved if we were to have a discussion on "Tits Or Ass...Which do you prefer?"...

Hey, it's not our fault that her nipples keep staring at us....

Anyway.... enough of that....Grab a drink,....Sit back,.... light up your cigar....... Now for the Cultural intertainment....

Trixie and her all Girl Stripping Glee Club..... :D:D

Yeah... we all know that we aren't suppose to have conversations with a woman's chest, (and women get so mad at us when we do.....)

But Dang... our eyes keep wondering there.....

Hey... we know better, but we can't help it......

It's just one of those Guy things..... :D:D

It's amazing how some women get ticked off if we take the time to look at them as they are walking by or seated across the room. Hell you'd think they would take it as a compliment :lol: Evewn being married, when an attractive woman is in the vacinity, my eyes wander to her. Even if it's only for a second. Doesn't mean I'm going to jump her or anything, she's just attractive. Go figger???

Animal

Yeah... we all know that we aren't suppose to have conversations with a woman's chest, (and women get so mad at us when we do.....)

But Dang... our eyes keep wondering there.....

Hey... we know better, but we can't help it......

It's just one of those Guy things..... :lol:;)

;) This, coming from the man who at Ojai had a little blue ribbon tied to one of the front buttons of his breeches. Talk about something you couldn't take your eyes off of. LOL

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I’d have to disagree with part of the premise that you don’t have a conversation with a nice chest. Normally that would be true, but when they be wearin a top that the neck stops at the navel, piss off eh, I am busy watchin here, and the discussion is with her chest! For a gal to put them on outrageous display in any fashion and then cry foul when they get paid attention too is just some crappy mind game played by some gals. If you don’t want stares then don’t walk around dressed like Brooke Hogan in the current photo of here out shopping or the example of the busty girl in the tight T-shirt with the front of the T-shirt emblazoned “I wish these were brains”. Like I said it is a fair cop that when a woman is dressed not to specifically draw attention to a part of her body one should indeed be restrained, but when she dresses in a fashion that draws attention directly to any specific area of her body, don’t act surprised and offended when attention is given there! Or put another way, you concerned that your string bikini with band aids causes guys to talk to your DD’s? Then don’t wear a string bikini with band aids to cover your boobs.

Brooke Hogan Picture on Pop Scene (Link will work only a few days)

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

A follow-up to my own post, bad form, but let me vent.

This subject really just frosts my butt in our current (be that for decades now) PC society. Let me give you an example.

It was 1982 and I was in command of a tank company at Fort Irwin. Tanks are big mean war machines that by law can only be crewed by men. A tank company at that time had about 54 men in it with the bulk of these soldiers being 18-24 years old that live in the barracks. Fort Irwin is in the Mojave Desert 45 miles from Barstow. Which means drive to the middle of nowhere then go 45 miles north and you are at the base. At the time there were less than 2,000 troops stationed on the post. The way the base was laid out the Infantry and us were on a side of the base that was all our own (Which was very nice to have the isolation from the other people on the base). Now of course 90% of the army is open to women. So, there are women on the post outside of my area, but our area would be out of the way for them to come to. The bulk of them also are in the 18-24 year old range.

There we were with the troops in the barracks and this slim and attractive 19ish old woman soldier walks by the barracks on the sidewalk in civilian clothes. The clothes were sneakers, cut-off Levis, by that I mean both her ass cheeks were visible for about 1/8 of the buttocks hanging out the bottom of the cut-offs. She was wearing a wife beater style tank top. (She wasn’t that big upstairs the attention drawing aspect was in/out of her pants). Well, my soldiers start screaming “Hey baby” “Come over her look at my main gun”, etc. etc. I watched the whole thing, nobody ran up to her, nobody even left the barracks, she never ran or responded in any fashion, she continued her slow methodical walk. Well, duh, the soldiers cat called her. They might be soldiers but their still guys, it’s an isolated location meaning they don’t see a lot of women, they are 18-24 year olds and the gal was strutting her stuff. She had to go out of her way to get in front of my barracks and she didn’t accidently dress like that.

The result of this? She files a complaint! I get called on the carpet for my “out of control” soldiers and we all need sexual harassment prevention training? Really? Kiss my ass! That little gal needs her butt blistered for trolling in front of my company! Well, no, I got chewed out and we got to learn to be more sensitive. BS, you put it out there I am gonna stare, if I don’t stare then I reckon its time to put on a dress and call me Mary.

Edited by Graydog

I agree. It's women like that who give the rest of us female types a bad name. That woman (idiot) should have been slapped upside the head, and told if she was going to dress and act like a hooker, and troll in front a bunch of young men, then she should expect to get treated like a hooker—even though in this case the soldiers weren't propositioning her, just having harmless guy-type fun. And I'm sorry, but were the situation reversed, and a young stud without a shirt, and jeans slung so low they practically show pubic hair, paraded in front of a bunch of women soldiers, the cat calls would have been just as loud and suggestive. Would a guy then complain he'd been harassed? I doubt it.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Double standard, as I see it. The nice thing about re-enactors is that both sides strut their stuff but are mature enough to take it and give it back without venom. It is one sided in a way in that the women are usually stared at more than vice versa. I'm probably wrong on that point :D .

Animal

Ah yes, we've perfected the art of peripheral vision. We look, but don't turn our heads. If only I could teach my guyfriends to follow that example. (No offense intended, but my buddies are indeed overtly obvious)

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

This, coming from the man who at Ojai had a little blue ribbon tied to one of the front buttons of his breeches. Talk about something you couldn't take your eyes off of.

Now if I was the one that had put the blue ribbon there, you might have a point... But I doubt if any of the men here would tell a woman that she can't pin a blue ribbon on their fly...(especially when she was on her knees to do so...)

Has anyone noticed that half of the last few posts have been by women?

It's not our fault that biologically men are more visually inclined than women...

If we see an attractive woman, we are going to look...

Women know this... why do you think they wear high heel shoes, low cut blouses, short skirts, shave their legs and spend the time to look good?

Do women wear lipstick to keep their lips from falling off, or because red lips mimic sexual arousal?

I'm glad there are women who do take the time to look sexy... And of course I'm going to look....

But the modern PC thing... women can dress in a sexually attractive manner, (so who are they trying to sexually attract / arouse ?)

...but you nasty testosterone driven men are such beasts for looking is outright BS....

Am I the only one that finds it kinda funny, that the women who were trying to tell men how we should act.... don't even like men?

Now if I was the one that had put the blue ribbon there, you might have a point...

Why am I suddenly thinking that Patrick may be Scottish?

LOL I was SOOO waiting for him to tell me it was because he won first prize. :lol:

It WAS a really cute little ribbon, and the blue color kinda matched his coat. A fashion statement, for sure. And seriously, you really couldn't keep from looking at it — at least I couldn't. For another guy it would probably be a different story. Which is a good thing, 'cause I don't think Patrick would want guys looking at his....buttons.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I do not like to be stared at makes me jittery but I think it goes to my being stalked and stabbed. So Im flawed..lol

Ok, I'll try my sly side glance, trying to be inconspec......inconpict.....not noticed :P

But all joking aside, I can see why that might freak you out, Syren

Animal

following on syrens post, and yes that is very good reason to get freaked out, sorry it happened syren. yes men are going to look and women are going to dress in a manner that will get men to look. The problem comes when they all forget that they are adults and should be understanding the dynamics that come with that. There is no harm in cat calls or remarks made and people are sometimes way to oversensitive about it....

what pisses me off is the cases where women dress provacitivly and then cry foul when a man makes a remark or a move. but also when a man excuses his behavoir by saying that he was driven to do so because she deserved it on account of how she was dressed. I read an article some time back about a young black woman who was completly blind and raped in a shopping mall. the judge threw out the case againt the male who raped her because he said she was dressed in a manner that provoked him to do so.... the lass was dressed in a pair of jeans and a baggy sweatshirt.

Point is it is easy to say someone overreacted...there may be a reason for it and excuseing it as expected behavior is not always right.

other then that hey there are times that it is no quarter asked or given, how you play is up to your temperment, maturity, and most of all PRATITUDE.

sorry for the soapbox it is just syrens relating her tale and my own expirences coming through.

i will retreat to the womens club for now and ne'er post in the mens territory

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string