Single Mens;s Club

Patrick Hand

Okay guys, what are your thoughts when you're with a girl who's beautiful and slender, but then, years later she starts to gain weight. Do you still feel the same way about her when she was slender?

Well, when she goes from girl to buoy I say over the side with her and into the drink where buoy's belong.

Edited by Graydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I have to agree with gunner, I think all of us start with the package and the contents just evolve and mature. The package matures also which is appealing to me. I prefer a little extra padding instead of the super sleek look.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Here's another thought to ponder on: You have a girl who's faithful to you and also is bi. She allows other women into the bedroom, life is just wonderful! Would you ever lie and cheat on her with an ex; just to see if you could get away with seeing the ex, but still continue your charmed life with your harem and your favorite lady? Here's the thing tho, if your girl ever found out you did this to her, she will leave you. Do you still risk it anyway? Oh and by the way, the ex is not the sharing type, is very controlling and psycho, it's why she's your ex, but sex was the only thing you enjoyed about her.

Edited by Christine
christinebarbossagy7.jpg

You have a girl who's faithful to you and also is bi. She allows other women into the bedroom, life is just wonderful! Would you ever lie and cheat on her with an ex;

No I wouldn't.

If there were a feast waiting for me at home I wouldn't feel the need to stop somewhere for fast food.

Edited by CaptainSatan

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

You have a girl who's faithful to you and also is bi. She allows other women into the bedroom, life is just wonderful! Would you ever lie and cheat on her with an ex;

No I wouldn't.

If there were a feast waiting for me at home I wouldn't feel the need to stop somewhere for fast food.

Couldn't have said it better myself....

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.