Quicksilver's Pirate Pots - a Merry Gizmas!

greenighs

Morrigan Quicksilver outdid himself (assuming he does himself at all) with the amazing dish he crafted especially fer me champion mouser & Maine Coon privateer, Gizmo. Indulge me in admiring some photos of the hand-made masterpiece, as part of our own Quicksilver collection and also with The Beastie himself, Gizmo "Blackboots" Diablo, Chief Mousing Officer of the Green Murder.

3185142678_50ba1e674d.jpg3185142558_3422ddd7c2.jpg

3184299295_4ce404755e.jpg3185142316_f5543d12cf.jpg

3184299233_d48354ce3d.jpg3184299111_e5786d6d82.jpg

I've had me tankard and warning shot for years, and have given tankards and warning shots as gifts, and I tell you they are treasured wherever they are received and hold up to years of hard drinkin' and debauchery (as well as repeated microwaving and dishwashering). Mister Quicksilver is my personal hero and a credit to our kind. Mr. Gizmo is more than just a cat, he's two and a half cats, more or less, and does the dish proud, downing his raw meat dinners with piratical gusto. Aaarr!

Edited by greenighs

Very nice!

Greenighs! I was just thinking of you the other day. I thought you fell off the face of the earth!

Just about! This pirate wench has become a granmawr, and has gone from steady employment to freelancin' – graphic design privateer, if ye will – so me interweb fratternizin' has been sharply curtailed. I'm still raisin' hell in any port what'll allow me t' weigh anchor, though. Nice to know someone remembered me, thankee, Silkie lass!