OLD UPGRADEs & BUG REPORTS

Stynky Tudor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The "View New Content" does not work for me. I use Firefox. Does anyone know if there is a setting that I need to change that I am unaware of?

Ahoy Silkie,

The Pub is experiencing some issues that I haven't had oppertunity to fix, but that isn't one that I'm aware of.

Can anyone else confirm this as a bug? I just tried it and it seems to work fine for me. . .

zstinky....hat to Whine but here goes anyway......When I go To The online list I get this- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /home/pyracypub/pyracy.com/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php on line 354...whine...whine...whine....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

When Stynky placed the Pub in my hands, he had but one strong request. He asked me to consolidate the Pub in the interest of streamlining the forums. I have begun that task by consolidating some of the subforums on 'Topics Overboard!'. The 'Airship Pyrates' subforum has been absorbed into Pyrate Pop' with the new heading "Movies, Plays, Novels, Comics, Games, Pop Culture and all things Steampunk!" 'Pyrates Out on the Water' has been absorbed by 'Ports O'Call' with the new heading "Share your love of travel by SCUBA, paddle, sail or power on rivers, ponds, lakes, and oceans to all your favorite ports o'call".

The rest will remain the same for now, since a section for everything not Pyrate related like 'Beyond Pyracy' is still necessary, and because it has plenty of traffic, and 'Below Deck' is the only place specifically designated for 'adult content', despite the fact that it has only one active thread in two years.

The 'Topics Overbaord!' section will now have these four subsections.

Pyrate Pop
Real Travel Adventures & Ports O'Call
Beyond Pyracy
Below Deck

-William

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

The Pub was recently Updated to v4.7.7 of the message board software, along with a few patches.

I believe most of the Update pertained to the Gallery structure and display.

Any weird display bugs, crashes, problems - let me know.

• 1 month later...