son of a Beach!?!?

Odds are Maddogge won't be changing it now... :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent you an email,.. But congrats again ya big oaf. He's a good looking lad, he must be someone elses... :lol:

Good choice on the name! Every time wife and I have talked kids, we always agree that if we have a boy (when it is time) we were going to name him Liam, or Tristan... But regardless Liam is (was?) going to be either his first or middle name.

Michael_banner.jpg

congratulations, to ye and yer lady. the pup, errrrrrrrr lad is lovely. ah and the advice about the towel is a good bit to keep in mind. snickers found that one out the hard way meself. ;)

cheers.

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Hey Maddogge....

We have enough maids here in the group that would be happy to take the baby 'fur awhile' while you do some dastardly, ruthless, coldblooded pirate butt kicking!

Then you can come back to camp to a happy, well fed, well attended baby boy…

Best of all...we can watch you turn from a down and dirty pirate hunter...to a babbling, loveable fool; all because of your cute baby boy.

Repeat after me M.A.d'Dogge.... “Gitchie…Gitchie..Goo!“

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Meeee???? :lol::oB) Good????? :lol::lol::o Have you been in Sterlings private stock again???? B) I've given up on diets. I've started riding the bike in the gym an hour a day and working out with free weights. Ice cream was my treat for the month as I've gotten alot accomplished with my business plan in the last week. I plan on losing 30 to 40 lbs before PIP.

Animal

Edited by Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Aye, but well done by who exactly?

All kidding aside, I’m really impressed - I never thought of you as the generous, kindhearted type of guy, (or that you had that kind of a marriage).

Supporting the offspring of Winston Churchill for future generations to appreciate – is something to be commended!

Now how was that actually done? I mean what’s the actual science behind it? Did a Churchill descendent get involved or was a DNA sample grabbed out of the freezer where Walt Disney’s head lives? And what’s the politically correct term for this procedure? Test-tube baby, clone and genetically engineered all have such negative, fascistic connotations, though they might sound a bit emo-cooler at school than just being adopted.

In any case, CONGRATULATIONS to you and yours!

Well done indeed!