son of a Beach!?!?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Aiden.. what a great name.

I laughed at Sonny Beach especially when you add the Greek accent how did I miss that one LOL!!!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

That was just a joke. I would never do such a thing to a kid. Well, none that I liked anyway.

Warren Whitehawk (my stepson)

Clayton Boone (my son)

David Scott (me...NO LAUGHING EITHER YA'LL!)

Steven Ray (my favorite ex-biker uncle)

There's some combos to try out.

Bo

• 3 months later...
yep...thats right...M.A.d'Dogge's PuP is a L.A.B.

**slapping self on the forehead** OMG I don't believe it....

Congratulations! When does he get to come out and play?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

That's a little Mad Doggie alright!!

I am so happy for you my friend!

..and what's even better is that I can see the pride in your face!

That's never gonna change.. even when you get so mad at em you could just scream.. You'll always love em till the day you drop!

Give my best to your darling missus and always remember.... she'll cut ya!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Congratulations to M.A.d'Dogge and the Missus... you have a fine son there!

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

yep...thats right...M.A.d'Dogge's PuP is a L.A.B.!?!

Oh how sweet, M.A.d'Dogge. He's sooo cute.

L.A.B....so, has his eyes open yet? B)

Congrats and the new addition to your loving family!

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

You can really tell he's a Beach from those photos - handsome, charming, and full of sh!t.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Ah the cuteness never runs out... ye'll see well enough when the time is right fer ye! :(

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

He's a fine lad, M.A.d'Dogge! I love that look he's giving you in the first photo - "Dad has no idea what I'm about to do to him!"

And a word of advice, from the father of 2 sons. Never change a diaper without a towel handy. Sooner or later, that little pee fountains gonna go off in your face!

Mr. Dogge, congratulation on the new member of your brood. He doesn't look a thing like you. :lol: Must get his looks from the missus. Speaking of which, how about a pic of the proud mother???? especially for those of us who have never met her and to prove you have one. ;) Heck he could have slipped in the nursery and picked up any boy. ;) That's what ya get fer picking up strange babies. ;) All harrassment aside, give your missus our congrats and get her a lobster dinner. She deserves it.!!!

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Congratulations Lad!!! (talking to the baby)

Sorry you couldn't pick who your father was going to be ....you'll have an uphill time of it lad, trying to live down your father's reputation ...he will embarrass you at every opportunity ....so just be ready for it :lol:;);)

I have always liked the name "Elija James" sounds a bit "nautical" to me.

Ah, améliorez loin pour vivre et mourir sous le pavillon noir courageux que je bats, que jouent un rôle sanctimonious, avec une tête de pirate et un coeur de pirate. Pour moi suis un roi de pirate ! Et il est, il est une chose glorieuse à être un roi de pirate !