Happy Birthday skullwench

Mission

Hey, it's skullwench's birthday again! Everyone celebrate by raising a glass to this girl tonight, say, around midnight.

AFAIK she hasn't been on the pub in years and knows nothing whatsoever about this post. In fact, she's probably forgotten the site even exists, let alone what her password is. Someone should draw a picture of her so we can make missing posters.

Whereever and whoever you are, here's to ya', lass! I love your user name.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 11 months later...

It's December 31st... ;) ;)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 year later...

I can't believe I missed Skullwench's birthday this year! I'm sure she is going to be SO disappointed! Oh, well. Happy Birthday, Skullwench - a day late this year.

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 11 months later...

Happy birthday Skull Wench! I'll bet you don't even remember that the Pyracy Pub exists!

Mission_banner5.JPG

Say, what's my first obsession?

Mission_banner5.JPG

Actually my first obsession changes like tides on the sea.

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Happy birthday to Rabbitz, whom I have never met or read, but who has a great name. "Ahoy, beware the fierce pirate Captain Rabbitz!" You can just imagine his flag and the singing that must go on when his crew of skellies raise said flag...

"Hoist HIGH the jolly rabbit!

(etc.) *"

Yep. And he's from Oz, where I have been, so that makes him doubly cool. Somehow.

* To the tune "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot", C flat scale.

Say, it's Rabbitz's birthday again! (Funny about that.)

Just thought you should know.

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 years later...

Happy 30th to Skullwench! (Whoever she it, I'll bet she's married with two kids by now.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Whenever I am concerned about pointless universals, I remember this thread or am auspiciously reminded of it's existence and suddenly pointless universals seem much less important than pointless specifics.

Exactly.

I think.

"I can't stop... I have so much to do! I am concerned with matters of consequence. I don't amuse myself with balderdash." -The Businessman, The Little Prince, Alexandre St. Exupery

Mission_banner5.JPG