Happy Birthday skullwench

Mission

What a great name. skullwench. I wonder what a skull wench would look like? Would she have a skull with long tresses? Like the cursed pirates in POTC? (That would be cool. Or, maybe as Stynky has corrected me in other discussions, it would be hot.) Perhaps she's just a wench with a skull motif? The mind boggles.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

...hot.) .

And the great transformation of Mission into Paris Hilton begins... Within days he'll be blandly spouting "Thats sooo hot!" about everything that catches his interest. Stynky how could you do this?!

...hot.) .

And the great transformation of Mission into Paris Hilton begins... Within days he'll be blandly spouting "Thats sooo hot!" about everything that catches his interest. Stynky how could you do this?!

Yeah but can he keep the brown hair? I'm not seeing him as a bleach blonde, after all her is really more of an autumn than a winter. :rolleyes:

Michael_banner.jpg

I'll have you know that I used to have a shock of hair dyed as light as the hair dresser could make it. (I was actually copying something I had read in, of all placed, a James Bond novel.) So, nyah.

Lookit Duchess' new avatar! That's soooo hot. Almost as hot as my Patrick Hand original hat. (She's gonna take it down now, you watch. :rolleyes: )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

I'm always second to patrick. Even with dead things in my avatar I'm second...there's no point in my even trying... :blink:

That's because I've met Patrick! And he sold me his cool hat for $35 and a bottle of rum that I never gave him.

Dead things? What dead things? Ask me to tell you the story about me, my sister and the dead brown bat sometime when I'm good and drunk.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Oh, BTW, I was at a Mary Kay thing (seriously, I was - ask me about that story when I'm good and drunk too) and the group agreed that I am a Winter. So there.

You can kind of see my dyed blond streak in this photo. It's at the part in my hair.

markmedallian.jpg

(Also note my groovy Lithuanian Basketball team T. I went to the Atlanta Olympics specifically to get that. Say, that's another good story.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Very nice pic, Duchess! So nice to be able to associate the name with a face ~

Mission ~ you look positively Relaxed! And, not a bottle of mead in sight! What Were you doing? (BTW ~ you look Cute!) It is too bad we didn't know you back then ~ I think we were at that event. I'll have to go check the ticket stubs.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

[Rudolph]I'm cute! I'm CUTE![/Rudolph]

Uh, I believe I was quite drunk in that picture. You guys are going to get the wrong idea about me... The truth is that I usually hate to have my picture taken, so many of the pics of me (outside of piracy stuff) are taken when I'm off guard. That thing about stealing your soul and everything. That particular one was taken at a Jaycee event at a Bar that features a boat crashing into the roof. I forget the name of the place. There's a story about it...that thing about my neck was given to me as a sort of joke. See there's these medallion awards in the Jaycees and another club president...oh, hell. It's not that funny and probably not even that interesting at this point. Let's just leave it at I like the pic and it's the only one on my web site with the blond streak. Fair enough?

Duchess used to have some great pics in the gallery. She has crazy cool eyes.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Don't f--- with Butch! Bite your head off, man.

You're a Dread Pirate skull! THAT is soooo hot.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Nice Pooch!

Duchess how did you make Diabolically Clever and I get to be a brat????

BTW is Winter jewl toned colors?

The 'Pooch' as you so quaintly refer to him is called Butch. Don't mess with him. His bite is worse than his bark!

Now it's Diabolically Special!?!

How did you get the inside track with Stynky? We all get stuck with things like Drunken Sturgeon and Random Pub Member #9 you go from Evil Genius to Diabolically Clever to Diabolically Special. (Personally, I think the first one was more on the mark. In your case, it is sooooo hot. Diabolically Special sounds like you get to ride the Special Bus and take the Special Classes.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

In your case, it is sooooo hot. Diabolically Special sounds like you get to ride the Special Bus and take the Special Classes.)

Oh but I do! That's what makes it sooo hawt...

Nah, you can't fool me. You're an evil genius. (Pinky extended.)

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No Random Student Council Member #9, I expect you to cry! There is nothing you talk to me about that I don't already know."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Nah, you can't fool me. You're an evil genius. (Pinky extended.)

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No Random Student Council Member #9, I expect you to die! There is nothing you talk to me about that I don't already know."

No you've got it all wrong. It was three members of the student senate....

I also missed a great opportunity for a splendid rhyming joke between reality and the original quote. (But I fixed that one. ;) I find it much more droll now.)

Still, it appears the EG label would fit better...you accede? (You're the most unabashedly geniusey woman I almost know.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy Year and three months (and a day) birthday to Skull Wench! Whoever you are! We expect a fully quarterly report.

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Here's a skull wench picture according to Google:

skull%20wench.JPG

(Does it fit? But of corset it does!)

Mission_banner5.JPG

As a side note, probably fifteen years ago some friends and I were discussing Bond villains. It was unanimous that I would be Eveela Genius. ;P

[They Might Be Giants]

Evil, evil is her one and only name

Evil, in her mind there is no other game!

When your name is Evil, that is good or so you think,

but you're so very wrong.

It's evil!

But being wrong is right, so then you're good again,

which is the evilest thing of all...

Do you find her sudden ways, invite you? Does she excite you?

If her contradictions should attract you, should she distract you?

Heaven help you then...

You're finished, it's the end...

There'll be no retrieval...

From the evil...

The evil,

She will

do.

She's evil,

She's Doctress Evil.

Her name is Evillllllllllll!

[/They Might Be Giants]

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...

Happy birthday to Rabbitz, whom I have never met or read, but who has a great name. "Ahoy, beware the fierce pirate Captain Rabbitz!" You can just imagine his flag and the singing that must go on when his crew of skellies raise said flag...

"Hoist HIGH the jolly rabbit!

(etc.) *"

Yep. And he's from Oz, where I have been, so that makes him doubly cool. Somehow.

* To the tune "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot", C flat scale.

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...

Happy birthday to trix_rabbit22, who is 19 and lives in Chicago and may be either male or female or something in between.

Now I admit that trix_rabbit22 isn't quite as cool a name as skullwench, but it does feature rabbits, which seems to have almost accidentally become something of an obsession.

My sister used to have a monstrous black rabbit named Amoeba whose sole function in life was to defecate as near as I can tell. This in no way reflects on trix, however. (If you cut off a black rabbit's foot does the good luck of the foot counteract the bad luck of the black rabbit? You know what they say, "Never walk under a black rabbit at midnight on Hallowe'en.' At least, I'm sure someone says that...)

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 4 months later...

Today es el cumpleaňos de seaskull. Curiously, upon looking at seaskull's user ID, the picture is of some guy (probably from a movie, I'd guess). However, the email suggests that this person's name is Justine. What is it about women and cool skull usernames? Why do I never meet these people in real life?

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, it's 0|\|3 1337 |>!r473's birthday. He (for it is a he according to his email address) joined in '03, which I believe was around the time of the origin of this forum. He has no posts, probably because the forum automatically logged him out due to inactivity and he can't remember his user name. (Well, that's my guess.)

What did you do, sneeze while you were typing?

Mission_banner5.JPG