Callahan Photos

Fayma Callahan

Needless to say, Papa and Mama were up late trying to get all the pictures up in time for Christmas Morning! Hope that you all are enjoying the ones we were able to get up to the site. We still have about 20 more albums to upload, but it seems there is not enough bandwidth on our server to let all the pyrates in at once. No word on when/if we can get more bandwidth from the folks who are hosting us. Was trying to surprise you all for Christmas, with the gift of photos to keep you warm and fuzzy. Will try later tonight to finish the upload, so check back.

Wishing all of our pyrate family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you have smooth waters and full holds for the coming year!

With Love,

The Crewe of the Sacred Heart

Papa and Mama Ratzi

www.callahandigitalart.com

Edited by Fayma Callahan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say, Papa and Mama were up late trying to get all the pictures up in time for Christmas Morning! Hope that you all are enjoying the ones we were able to get up to the site. We still have about 20 more albums to upload, but it seems there is not enough bandwidth on our server to let all the pyrates in at once. No word on when/if we can get more bandwidth from the folks who are hosting us. Was trying to surprise you all for Christmas, with the gift of photos to keep you warm and fuzzy. Will try later tonight to finish the upload, so check back.

Wishing all of our pyrate family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you have smooth waters and full holds for the coming year!

With Love,

The Crewe of the Sacred Heart

Papa and Mama Ratzi

www.callahandigitalart.com

sweetie,

i can't access :rolleyes: says you all reach your bandwith limit-- what ever.

can't wait to see the pics :huh:

mojito

What a WONDERFUL Christmas surprise!! We LOVE you! Thank you so much for giving us a very special surprise.

Happy Holidays to the whole crew

Nell, Chrispy and the whole Boney family!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

I'm sorry to hear that most of you missed seeing the Callahan's pictures before they went offline - they are fantastic!

- Especially the pictures of me.

Their bandwidth is likely eaten up for the month - a combination of use, the uploading to their images for us to see and then everyone mobbing the site to see the images.

I know the Callahans are out of town for the holidays - I'll give them a call to harass and order them to stop spending time with their "real" family and get their butts in gear and fix this right away!

Oh thank you Mama and Papa! What a lovely gift. You two do such amazing work and we all appreciate all the hard work, time and energy that you two put into this every year. Thank you again!

Oh, and the photoshoot of Lily and Edward is AMAZING!!!

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Still going through everything...but I do love this picture... Thanks Poppa!

gallery_2648_53_51808.jpg

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ok, some dumb questions (I'm sure I'll have more).

Who is this? I thought it was Crispy at first, but now I'm pretty certain it isn't.

Also, are Robin and Leatherback of Bone Island a couple or are they just playing? I thought I met her beau, but after looking at the pics (there are another set of them as well), I am becoming confused.

And is this Nicole Andryko? If so, what's her boyfriend's name?

Or is it Sharon? I don't think it's Sharon.

Can I use the photos by Sharon, Nichole and your son on my web page?

Who is this?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Oh, I like this one:

118DSCF5845%20PIP-1.JPG

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ok, some dumb questions (I'm sure I'll have more).

Who is this? I thought it was Crispy at first, but now I'm pretty certain it isn't.

Also, are Robin and Leatherback of Bone Island a couple or are they just playing? I thought I met her beau, but after looking at the pics (there are another set of them as well), I am becoming confused.

And is this Nicole Andryko? If so, what's her boyfriend's name?

Or is it Sharon? I don't think it's Sharon.

Can I use the photos by Sharon, Nichole and your son on my web page?

Who is this?

I think I can answer some of your questions.

1) He is one of the Boney's. I can't seem to remember his name but he plays guitar. Fayma can tell you who he is.

2) Robin and Leatherback are not a couple. You are just confused, lol

3) That is Morgan from the Sacred Heart Crew.

4) Diosa answered the last one.

Hope that helps some.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

The first picture is Jose Santiago De Le Muerte, not Chrispy and Yes he is a Boney

No Robin and Leatherback are not a couple.

Oh and Nicole Andryko is Morgan Drake, who is in the Sacred Heart crew. They are the same person her pirate name is Morgan

Hope that helps a bit

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Oh crap... I'm soooo confused....

snigger

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Nicole Andryko is her real name, but she's known in the intelligence community as Natasha Akilina Solomentsev. There are more than a few people who would gladly see her behind bars at Khabarovsk. She was instrumental in getting some thirty-eight peo...oh wait. This isn't a secure website.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

The baboon was right about ye William..

Crewe of the Archangel

Seems as though most questions were answered for you Mission. Yes, you may use any photos from our site(s) for anything ye are needin' to. All of our crewe agrees that they may be used, and all we ask is a photo credit. This is for anyone wanting our photos. They are FREE for use, but if you make a mint off one,be kind and share that booty mates! :blink:

This is a nice picture of Lily:

E008ADSC_0330%20PIP-1.JPG

I like this one of Michael:

E008ADSC_0334%20PIP-1.JPG

And this one of Anna:

118DSCF5731%20PIP-1.JPG

This one is just freaking hilarious:

S002ADSC_0288%20PIP-1.JPG

And I'm making this my new screen background on my work computer:

SNA001PICT0751-1.JPG

Mission_banner5.JPG

I like this one of Michael:

Awww, thanks... Funny how all the best pictures of me involve me and my 100 mile stare...

This one is just freaking hilarious:

All I could think of when I saw that one is (in my most Austin Powers voice) "Grrr, baby, grrr!" <_<

Edited by michaelsbagley
Michael_banner.jpg