Washington Wenches

Pirate Lego

I'm from portland,oregon right across the border of washington.

I may be female,but couldn't exactly be decsribed as a wench B)

I'm a mean,nasty,blackhearted,throat slittin,cannon shootin....well..I think maybe I be takin my self a little too seriously,but I'm a pirate and that's serious fun...er..I mean business-hehe-ooops ---aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!

Capt Weaver

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Well, I be no wench an' I be currently prowlin' the East coast, but my origins are from Bellevue and I'd be curious fer knowin' how many pirate wenches be in me state as well.

Coastie04

Pyracy: the first democracy in the New World

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

• 2 months later...

"Well, lass, if yer man be aboard the Lynx, ye might start lookin' fer a new one as I'm I sendin' her ta Davey Jones locker in Sept.! "- Royaliste

Ye'd be a bit late in sendin me under, I jumped ship from the Lynx sometime ago with little love lost, but that be a different yarn says I. However, If yer gonna be overhaulin her, here's a couple o' pointers. First, She sails at a pretty clip she does, but she tends ta come about lazy like. Also, work her quarter deck. She boasts four swivels there, but when I was gunner, the old man didn't seem ta like usin' em, so's ye might have that te yer advantage. Hoope I've helped wit' yer assault.

:ph34r: aye laddie! she's a fine ship, but so far, nuttin' outsails the Royaliste on this coast anyway. There's another matter of manuverability under sail ta work the gun deck. We have'nt the problem of peekin' out gunports, as my bulwarks are lower....fast on the reloads. Is she still carrying four carronades?

Well, I be in Seattle now, for the summer, though I'm in Portland most of the year. College there, ya know. Now if only they had a major in Piracy...heh...

And there's not many what can get away with calling me a wench...I'm just a female pirate, the sort who prob'ly would've done a Mary Read and dressed as a boy to get on a ship. :)

I'm a wench, through and through.. as Reginald, if he ever deigns to show up on this board, could tell you personally! Wench wench wench!!! It could depend on yer definition on wench, too... the other lasses may be takin' offense when none is meant?

:ph34r:

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

Aye Royaliste,

Meebe th' forum needs ta be expanded to beyond WA...

Say a new topic fer all th' wenches onna board?

An' wot mayhap be a goode definition of Wench?

I gots me version, wot's yers?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org