Steam Punk Pics

Ransom

Wahoo! Just saw this posting.

Now that looks like a Ton O' Fun! If you are looking for some Black PVC material Brig....let me know. I have about 6 to 8 yards (60") of it just sitting around the back of my reenactment closet. Besides...my days of wearing Black PVC are over. Might was well put it to some good use.

Woo, thanks Cheeky! I'll let you know once I'm a little further into the design mechanics. :blink:

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harley_Queen_a_Gun_Diva_WIP_by_axel.jpg

Gonna try to make this my Halloween costume this year. I loves me some HQ, and this incarnation looked a bit steamy. ;)

Now that looks like a Ton O' Fun! If you are looking for some Black PVC material Brig....let me know. I have about 6 to 8 yards (60") of it just sitting around the back of my reenactment closet. Besides...my days of wearing Black PVC are over. Might was well put it to some good use.

What's this???!!

May dear yer still a looker to be reakoned with!!

So says I!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

.... Besides...my days of wearing Black PVC are over. Might was well put it to some good use.

What's this???!! My dear, yer still a looker to be reakoned with!! So says I!!

Well, thank you Rats...but there are just some things you can't pull off once you are over the age of 4...(cough...cough...cough)...29!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

.... Besides...my days of wearing Black PVC are over. Might was well put it to some good use.

What's this???!! My dear, yer still a looker to be reakoned with!! So says I!!

Well, thank you Rats...but there are just some things you can't pull off once you are over the age of 4...(cough...cough...cough)...29!

I seem to remember an espionage venture in Milwaukee, of which a very alluring dark-haired vixen wore an extremely provocative black outfit!!

Yes my dear you can still turn a head!

So here's to you my dear!

sig2.jpg

OOH!!! I want to ride it! Very creative/impressive work sir.

Something about it says... Broken spleen or shattered testicles....?

maybe a combo of the two if you time it just right

sig2.jpg

Actually it's a fairly comfortable ride. When you do fall (and you will) you're thrown forward off of the bike and land right on your feet. That's the reason the handlebars are mounted where they are. There's nothing to hang you up on your way down.

Ropework_Header.jpg

Actually it's a fairly comfortable ride. When you do fall (and you will) you're thrown forward off of the bike and land right on your feet. That's the reason the handlebars are mounted where they are. There's nothing to hang you up on your way down.

very slick!!

ever think about making a rickshaw??!!

sig2.jpg

I have to get back to working on my trike....

I started it last year for Burning Man, but had some slight problems that I will fix this year .... well that, and I want to add a small motor to it....

This is a picture of it before I added a seat and painted it Hunter Green.

Trike-01.jpg

The peddling is weird, and that is also part of the problem, The peddles tend to come undone (Bicycles tighten when you peddle them, with everything flipped backwards, it tends to loosen....) I could fix that... or I'm just going to add some more sprockets and lots of bicycle chains, (and a lawn mower engine) and make it rear-wheel driven. fix the seat, and maybe add brakes.....

I started it last year for Burning Man, but had some slight problems that I will fix this year .... well that, and I want to add a small motor to it....

Trike-01.jpg

The peddling is weird, and that is also part of the problem, The peddles tend to come undone (Bicycles tighten when you peddle them, with everything flipped backwards, it tends to loosen....) I could fix that... or I'm just going to add some more sprockets and lots of bicycle chains, (and a lawn mower engine) and make it rear-wheel driven. fix the seat, and maybe add brakes.....

Now that is just too cool...And looks like a lot of fun!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Trike-01.jpg

I'm inclined to buy you a pink plastic basket with daisies on it for the front, Patrick....you know...to carry your weapons in.

Banner.jpg

Well..... the original idea was that a trike is more stable than a bicycle....specially if ye've been drinkin' ...

Hey...IT IS for Burning Man....

I wanted t o post somethng to Cheeky... then I saw the penny fackthing again, and kind forgot wot I wannted to post.... oh well....

Gee Patrick,

Just like a guy...you wave something mechanically cool in front of them and they forget what they were doing.

Was it something to do with PVC material? If it's about my age...never mind.

Member of "The Forsaken"

I'm inclined to buy you a pink plastic basket with daisies on it for the front, Patrick....you know...to carry your weapons in.

Now there's a thought! I'll pitch in and purchase those shiney streamers for the handles and a horn to boot!

Member of "The Forsaken"

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished my goggles, and this seemed like the place to post 'em...

Goggles1.jpg

Goggles2.jpg

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk