christmass is weird

silas thatcher

That is funny! Good on ye mate!

Then there's Easter. Do ya REALLY wanna eat small "chocolate" balls left behind by a rabbit? ;)

A couple years back, I got some cocoa-puffs and put em around the tree and told the kids it was reighndeer poo. Then I grabbed a few and ate 'em! They still think it was poo!

Bo

:P

Did you get that as a Christmas card? That's great. If I weren't an anti-social curmudgeon who refuses to send Christmas cards, I send that one. :P

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

A couple years back, I got some cocoa-puffs and put em around the tree and told the kids it was reighndeer poo. Then I grabbed a few and ate 'em! They still think it was poo!

Bo

We used chocolate-covered raisins for our "reindeer poop" with our kids. :P

Happy KwanzChrismaKa!

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

:lol:

Did you get that as a Christmas card? That's great. If I weren't an anti-social curmudgeon who refuses to send Christmas cards, I send that one. :lol:

card sent to lady constance from a friend of hers..... another one i sent to a brother went something like this----

" i looked up 'brother' in the dictionary and found your picture..... ( inside ) yeah !!! 'butthead' was illustrated on the same page "

Edited by silas thatcher

christmass is weird.... what other holiday do you sit in your living room, looking at a dead tree, eating candy from a sock ???

thought i'd share from a funny card :)

:rolleyes:

::slowly 'n quietly closes th' front door...sneaks 15 year old dead tree out th' back::

:lol:

WHOT? I Ain't Toss'n Out Good SOCK CANDY!!!

:(

...it t'aint so bad if'n ye scrape th' mold off first

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Next year Eye am gonna set up a full size Christmas Pirate tree complete with Skulls and Light houses and best of all Jack Sparrow hanging( like from a gallows) from the branches ! eagh eagh.. I guess i lost my grinchyness.. LOL

A star fish for the star to top it off.. Hey just think ..maybe we could have a contest next year of the best Pirate tree.. well just a thought.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Saw this on a T-shirt yesterday: "Be naughty. Save Santa the trip."

Just struck me as funny.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hey thar Oderlesseye; do naught forget th' Blow Flish ornaments now, ye know, th' dry'd up ones ye can find at sea shore shops! :unsure:

A few o' them dry'd Seahorses to would look nice, 'n perhaps some Sand Dollars scatter'd around under th' tree.

It will be a Piraty Winter Wonderland!

th' Blow Flish ornaments
..I have one in the cove matey!
hemp garland with some nice knot work evenly spaced.

EYe am learning me knots now....

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Send Out Th' Pirate Call!! Oderlesseye done bound he'mself t' th' cannon!!

We must get he'm untied so he can finish th' piratical tree else there will be - No Christmas!

:blink:

...Back Off Wicked Cricket - Nay, that Naught be yer present...ye can practice yer knots on Oderlesseye AFTER Christmas!

:D

Edited by MadL

i saw some one working twine/ rope around bottles with a weird hook kind of instrument at PiP.... WILLIE WOBBLE!!

think about running that kind of rope around regular christmas tree balls...... COOL!

{ if it works well for jugs, why cant i do a bikini out of it?}

wonderin' if i could get a book at library and learn the craft--- thinkin' to work a bikini the same way---

now THAT would be a 'kini my husband would love........

HELP WILLIE WOBBLE----

and you left too coon for me to get some of heidi's jellies and jams and spreads--- now i have to pay shipping !

christmass is weird.... what other holiday do you sit in your living room, looking at a dead tree, eating candy from a sock ???

thought i'd share from a funny card :)

The real question is... what drunk @$$ holiday do we bring the trees INSIDE the house and take the lights OUTSIDE the house? Putting warm clothing on packed snow with a carrot for a nose and jamming into a car for hours looking at how many lights other people left outside their homes.

Needs more booze to see how far we can take Xmas.

:rolleyes: but are th' lights naught safer Outside th' house then In?

I mean like, if one o' them candles was t' topple it could catch th' whole house a'blaze, but if'n it where Outside then ye could just close th' door t' keep it out there till it goes out.

'n o'course ye should bring th' trees Inside, ye do naught want t' set them on fire!!

:P

Edited by MadL

• 2 weeks later...
Saw this on a T-shirt yesterday: "Be naughty. Save Santa the trip."

Just struck me as funny.

I have that tee shirt!! forgot to wear it, but I did have my santa hat and my bag that says, Santa Baby.

also have one that says.. candy canes and me- sweet and twisted.

I didnt get my cards out yet, but they say.. natalie found out she got more gifts when she was on the naughty list.

WOOHOO!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg