The hanging of Capt Sterling

Diosa De Cancion

Hmmmm 'Dogge in a chamise and fishnets :D ............wait I think I saw him in the local Publics Grocery near here. And he was wearing dangly earrings :o

I think I ned to get some boric acid to get that image out of my brain <_<

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... I soooo want to request a picture, but I know Sterling will beat me senseless if he has to see you in fishnets... so I either better not... or better run damn fast... damn gimpy leg....

And Captain Jim will assist me...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Can we get back to the discussion of how well the captain hangs and rather than how well Maddog drags?

OK I can't top that one! That's fantastic Silkie!! great word play!!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

ok....not to be egocentric...but we use photos of our performances to critique ourselves...to help us improve

...since we'realways in the "HANGIN"......we cant bloody well take the photos ourselves....

sooooo......

if ANYONE out there actually got any pics of the hangin scenario....please send them ourway......thankyou.

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Here ya go Dogge,

Here are a bunch of the pics the Callahans took. I know Tony is editing them and making them look much prettier, but here are the raw pics that I uploaded to flickr and I'll take them down once he gets the edited ones.

Sterling Hangs

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Very interesting. I was looking through them and stopped on the second row, fourth from the left. The look on the peoples faces. It is an interesting study in peoples perception of what's happening. Very well done, Tony.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Here are a bunch of the pics the Callahans took. I know Tony is editing them and making them look much prettier, but here are the raw pics that I uploaded to flickr and I'll take them down once he gets the edited ones.

Sterling Hangs

Very Cool Dioas! Lots of great shots of everyone!

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"