To the Mercury!

William Brand

Here's to the Mercury crew: the best pick-up crew in the world. OK, the only pick-up crew in the world. No dues, no rules, no officers save the Quartermaster and only one scheduled meeting, PiP.

Has anyone mentioned yet that we, the Mercury, won second place in the first annual Pyrate Olympics? Next year we organize a little and win the damn thing. Can't let that scallywag crew of Sterling's win everything, y' know. Now where shall we keep the medal?

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Here's to the Mercury crew: the best pick-up crew in the world. OK, the only pick-up crew in the world.

Not quite...

Has anyone mentioned yet that we, the Mercury, won second place in the first annual Pyrate Olympics? Next year we organize a little and win the damn thing. Can't let that scallywag crew of Sterling's win everything, y' know. Now where shall we keep the medal?

I could recommend that a master carpenter build his crew a lovely display case...we already have the prettiest display case... Maddogge ye can't miss him or his first place medal...

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ah, my crew. To all of you who captured me and forced me to irrigate you regularly and with considerable malice. It brings a tear to the eye. (BTW, WTH is up with all these self-proclaimed "independent" pirates? Pirates forced the wayward to join crew, you know...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Here's to the Mercury crew: the best pick-up crew in the world. OK, the only pick-up crew in the world.

Not quite...

I could recommend that a master carpenter build his crew a lovely display case...we already have the prettiest display case... Maddogge ye can't miss him or his first place medal...

Alright I should have said perhaps the only pick-up crew. As for a display case, we don't have anything as magnificent as a Madd Dogge (and neither do you, any more; have you seen that haircut?) to hang our swag on, so a case will be forthcoming. Ah, I have an idea...

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

(BTW, WTH is up with all these self-proclaimed "independent" pirates? Pirates forced the wayward to join crew, you know...)

Sounds as if it's time for the press gang to go out...

3ff66f1f.jpg

As for a display case, we don't have anything as magnificent as a Madd Dogge (and neither do you, any more; have you seen that haircut?)

sniggerng... good point..well taken...I actually haven't seen that much flesh on his face in years...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/