Lost & Found

Harry

Be nice Mission and maybe we shall chain Stynky to a tree along with William next PiP.

Sterling, to add more torture to them both, place a bottle of mead just out of their reach. Don't forget feet as well as hands. And make sure they don't have anything on them they can bribe anyone with, not even the snotties.

Animal

Don't forget a couple of well endowed females.......

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be nice Mission and maybe we shall chain Stynky to a tree along with William next PiP.

Sterling, to add more torture to them both, place a bottle of mead just out of their reach. Don't forget feet as well as hands. And make sure they don't have anything on them they can bribe anyone with, not even the snotties.

Animal

Eh? Didn't follow this one.

William does not drink, Animal. So I don't think mead is going to tempt him.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Not even the snotties?! Who do you think was placing the water out of Williams reach in 2008?

Gotta love them then ;)

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

I call this next slide "Still Life of Stolen Mugs."

Stynkys%20Stolen%20Mugs%20002.jpg

Does anyone claim the one on the left?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Animal

No but one can tempt William with food... especially when he hasn't eaten.... as to the snotties, no need to fear about them... they are loyal and will do as a I suggest, EVERY time....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Animal

No but one can tempt William with food... especially when he hasn't eaten.... as to the snotties, no need to fear about them... they are loyal and will do as a I suggest, EVERY time....

Note, however, the Snotties have a weakness for Chocolates ~ and Pepsi.

Oh ~ that covers the Captain, too (when port or absinthe aren't available). :rolleyes: Guess that is where they get it from. :D

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably way too late on this... But I didn't see Mark through out December and the first part of January...

Anyways, he bought a brand new red haversack from Weeping Heart while there, and can't seem to find it. If anyone found a new unused red haversack and is willing to return it, I'm sure Mark would be most greatful. Please let me know, as I feel very bad for not having mentioned this sooner.... :rolleyes:

It was probably lost around the Mercury camp or Silkie's Hide or in that vacinity...

Edited by michaelsbagley
Michael_banner.jpg