Lost & Found

Harry

Thanks for sending the mug back. . .

No problem shipmate!

Has it actually arrived yet?

Did it get there safely?

It arrived. I put it with all the other unopened boxes of stuff from PiP. (That way everything is conveniently packaged so I can just send it back down next November. Come to think of it, I may as well have left all that stuff there and saved myself the postage...)

Um. . . you want to open it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already did. I just wanted to see what you'd do. :blink: Want it back?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Anything that Stynky sends me I'm taking down to the Sheriff's bomb squad and having them open it for me...

Jim, PM me you address. . .

I can't believe I missed this...and, ah, no way in...well, you know.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Now that's totally unfair.

Hey, wait a minute...

I've got your address, too: anything Stynky sends me I'm forwarding, unopened, to you.

Truce?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Oh for Gods SAKE! I thought you only stole two mugs and one of 'em was pewter?! This second one looks like a honey colored wooden keg and his a flip-top lid. Four copper-ish barrel hoops. Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

"GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT MUG! LAY OFF THE POOR BEAVERS WILL YOU? SHEESH! YOU'RE A CREEP! GO AWAY! WE WERE ALL HAVING A GOOD TIME UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP WITH YOUR STOLEN MUGS! OOOH! GO HAVE SOME COFFEE... WITH CREAM...OR SOMETHING! BECAUSE I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING: THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE!"

(Er...that's pretty obscure. A reference may be helpful: Dance of Doom Part 2!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

That could be it. Why, is his missing?

Mission_banner5.JPG

Be nice Mission and maybe we shall chain Stynky to a tree along with William next PiP.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Be nice Mission and maybe we shall chain Stynky to a tree along with William next PiP.

He'd steal the chain. (Let's chain him to an anchor...)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Mission the wooden barrel mugs are mine , if its like the one pictured on Dougs belt , i had three now i can only find one

PM me your address. (I think Stynky owns stock in UPS...)

Mission_banner5.JPG

He'd steal the chain.

No he wouldn't.... Stynky would do better than that....

He'd sell the chain fer $20.00 and steal yer hat, then get someone to buy him a bottle O' mead......

Well depending on the length of chain - I would try an sell it for more I think. . . I mean come on Patrick - between you and me, one bottle a mead ain't going very far.

Sterling, to add more torture to them both, place a bottle of mead just out of their reach. Don't forget feet as well as hands. And make sure they don't have anything on them they can bribe anyone with, not even the snotties.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Sterling, to add more torture to them both, place a bottle of mead just out of their reach. Don't forget feet as well as hands. And make sure they don't have anything on them they can bribe anyone with, not even the snotties.
Not even the snotties?! Who do you think was placing the water out of Williams reach in 2008?