Lost & Found

Harry

Found:

One lady's chemise and no tis not the Mistress's (worth $50)

One small sewing kit (worth $15.00)

Still Missing: Robbie (worth: Priceless) **heh, heh, heh**

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found:

Haha, does the chemise have green ribbons in the sleeves and hand stitching on the neckline and cuffs?

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Found:

Haha, does the chemise have green ribbons in the sleeves and hand stitching on the neckline and cuffs?

we're not talkin about MY chamise are we....wait never mind....i got it... :D

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Found:

Aye that it does... I collect more items from the quartermaster's family than anyone else... hmmm are we sure we want him to be the quartermaster? Let's see, cravat from Mr. Abbington, Neckerchief from JiJi, OH Mae's poster, and now Brig's underpinnings...all in my tent...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Found:

Aye that it does... I collect more items from the quartermaster's family than anyone else... hmmm are we sure we want him to be the quartermaster? Let's see, cravat from Mr. Abbington, Neckerchief from JiJi, OH Mae's poster, and now Brig's underpinnings...all in my tent...

Captain, let's not tell the QM that I left my underthings in your tent. :D

And come to think of it, the sewing kit may be mine as well. Small canvas bag, hemp drawstring, kinda dingy? The Roberts clan will have to start paying storage fees if we keep leaving you souvenirs. :D

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Found:

Captain, let's not tell the QM that I left my underthings in your tent. :blink:

And come to think of it, the sewing kit may be mine as well. Small canvas bag, hemp drawstring, kinda dingy? The Roberts clan will have to start paying storage fees if we keep leaving you souvenirs. :blink:

oi...i know....let's tell the QM...ya left em in MY tent...!?!?!?

oi...i know....let's tell the QM...ya left em in MY tent...!?!?!?

Capital idea! Since you're disguised now and all. ;)

the wif thinks that i must of had too much fun...so much fun...that i found it prudent to change my appearance....just in case anyone comes askin questions... ;)

Regarding the bowling pin... It's my understanding that Bash (Bone Island Buccaneers carpenter) donated pins to crewes as a momento of yer visit. But I like the idea of a traveling bowling pin!

Aye that's probably who I sold me hat to. . .

Now I had be want'n another bottle of mead and would have gladly sold me own Mum for $20, God Bless her Soul, but I remember some drunken discussion about me hat being worth much more than just $20. Then suddenly the deal were sweetened with a pyrate themed bowling pin, for some reason it made sense at the time, seemed worth it and the hat were his.

On the last day on the beach, I tried stashing it in people's belongings as they packed up ta go. But it's sort of an obvious thing and takes up quite a bit of space, I kept getting found out and didn't have much success. Luckily, Josh - me young protege were able to sneak it aboard Edward and Lilly's craft before they set sail.

Good boy Josh!

Stynky, old man, you didn't respond to my outburst. Do you, in fact, have a pewter mug with a glass bottom and a dent near the top?
Ah no mate, sorry I can't even say that I know what it looks like.
So you do doubly suck. Of the list of things you stole, three of them were mine. You're paying the postage, right?

Well Master Mission, just ta be lett'n ya know - I've sent ya a mug and should be arriving any day. . . or week. . . or month now.

. . . beerp

Poor Josh...first M.A. d'Dogge explains the facts of life to him, now Stynky's taken him on as a protege. The boy will come to no good.

Thanks for sending the mug back, sir trickster.

What is beerp? Like Artoo-Deetoo?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I lost my mind some time back. Can't find it anywhere. It didn't perchance end up in the auction with the other stuff I sent did it? :rolleyes:

Be sure to watch out for it. It is a dangerous thing to have loose about.

Bo

Aye Sir!

I believe it did indeed turn up at auction. In fact thinking I could turn a tidy profit and get me another bottle of mead - I bought it rather cheaply. At some point I handed it to Captain Jim while we be walking back to camp, but he dropped it accidentally or on purpose. Mission not realizing the plan for it and our next bottle of mead - told Jessie it were some sort of parasitical brain larva posed to attack. And since Jessie's boots were made for walking, she stomped all over it.

The next morning I saw me young portage Josh scooping up what bits of brain mush were left into an empty tube of sun block - which he later sold for $60. as a rejuvenation cream. Initially he told people the truth - something about a tube of brains ta help out his poor mum in failing health, blah, blah, blah. But together we came up with a good lie and told people he needed the money for Ale and Clone Wars Action figures.

we should let you and him beg together at Blackbeards... last year the kids walked away with 80 bucks... with a mastermind such as yerself, just think of the possibilities...

Crewe of the Archangel

we should let you and him beg together at Blackbeards... last year the kids walked away with 80 bucks... with a mastermind such as yerself, just think of the possibilities...

$80. buck?!? Damn! Sounds like he could teach me something. . . I mean, um sure, I would be more than happy to instruct the young lad for a percentage.

Looks like I may have ta wander up to Hampton.

$80. buck?!? Damn! Sounds like he could teach me something. . . I mean, um sure, I would be more than happy to instruct the young lad for a percentage.

Looks like I may have ta wander up to Hampton.

The blind pirate Justice was up to about 6 bucks before others (who shall remain nameless) started removing coins from his cup to satisfy their thirst. Bastards! Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Ah young Mr. Merriweather just wanted to scoff and snigger..."amateurs!"

Crewe of the Archangel

Thanks for sending the mug back. . .

No problem shipmate!

Has it actually arrived yet?

Did it get there safely?

It arrived. I put it with all the other unopened boxes of stuff from PiP. (That way everything is conveniently packaged so I can just send it back down next November. Come to think of it, I may as well have left all that stuff there and saved myself the postage...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG