Lost & Found

Harry

Well, as we put the lid on this year's event and the rhum is almost gone, we came away with a number of boxes of items found at the encampment and in the fort. None of these items appear familiar to us. So... if ye are missin' somethin' there's a chance we might have it. We'll make an effort to get those goodies back to their owners in a somewhat expeditious manner.

Plus, if you found items in yer sea bags and trunks ye can't explain, this be the place to let all know.

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry, I couldn't find you before I left my box in the office to be shipped UPS as we had discussed. The label is all ready, all you have to do is give it to them. Thanks!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

As soon as the nice nurse lets me out of the house to go to the office (a distance of perhaps 40 feet) I will get that sent off. I did see it, but the crud has gotten the best of me.

Harry, I couldn't find you before I left my box in the office to be shipped UPS as we had discussed. The label is all ready, all you have to do is give it to them. Thanks!

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

As soon as the nice nurse lets me out of the house to go to the office (a distance of perhaps 40 feet) I will get that sent off. I did see it, but the crud has gotten the best of me.

Hey Harry, isn't it nice to know that we can all play together and then all enjoy the Crud together in the days afterwards? Now, we just have to find that 1 sick person that we were all in contact with about 7-10 days ago.......

Diosa

Edited by Goddess in the Bodice

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Harry, dear ~ my silver pocket watch is found! Nothing gone missing for long for me this year.

Mary, so good to hear. We were a bit worried about that one as it was not one of the items. There is always something wrapped up among the clothing!

I Stole:

1 Felt Hat

. . . made by Patrick Hand

1 Bottle of Mead

. . . who do I pay for that?

3 Tankards - Various types size and shapes

. . . want to guess if I have yours?

2 Queen Anne Flintlock Pistols

. . . they're in great shape and come in a wonderfully made wooden gun case with key

1 Bone Saw

. . . it's great for cutting bread

Now various owners of the hat, bone saw and one of the tankards have already tackled me on the beach and forced me to relinquish those 3 prizes. I'm not sure who the owner of the mead is and I'm sorry not really, but I drank it. Therefore I feel compelled to pay for it, I just don't know who the money goes to. Friends of the Fort? The other two tankards are just sitting, waiting for their owners to claim them. As for the pistols - I'm keeping those babies!

I Stole:

1 Felt Hat

1 Bottle of Mead

. . . they're in great shape and come in a wonderfully made wooden gun case with key

1 Bone Saw

Now various owners of the hat, bone saw and one of the tankards have already tackled me on the beach and forced me to relinquish those 3 prizes. I'm not sure who the owner of the mead is and I'm sorry not really, but I drank it. Therefore I feel compelled to pay for it, I just don't know who the money goes to. Friends of the Fort? The other two tankards are just sitting, waiting for their owners to claim them. As for the pistols - I'm keeping those babies!

oooo.....can I play with your pistol when I see you......ummm, wait that just sounds wrong B)

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

While walking home from dinner tonight, Edward and I found Abbington M Normal's wanted poster in a pizza shop. They kindly let us take it and we'll be happy to send it to Abby.

I'm still missing my marbles though. :rolleyes:

Edited by Haunting Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

I'm still missing my marbles though. :rolleyes:

???

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I've lost me mind Captain :rolleyes:

How? when? why?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

I Stole:

As for the pistols - I'm keeping those babies!

Hmmm... Lovely things, engraved sterling silver detail and butt caps, in a mahogany finished custom made red oak case, wrapped in buttery-soft chocolate deer hide? A perfect matched pair?

Now, I wonder who those might belong to? :rolleyes:

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Harry, dear ~ my silver pocket watch is found! Nothing gone missing for long for me this year.

Mary, so good to hear. We were a bit worried about that one as it was not one of the items. There is always something wrapped up among the clothing!

Yes, thank you, Spike! It was hidden in the voluminous folds of the mourning gown ~ I found it when I opened the gown up. Not an expensive piece, but one I cherish.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

oooo.....can I play with your pistol when I see you......ummm, wait that just sounds wrong :P

We're all adults - we know what you mean. :unsure:

But the last time I saw you - you were in my pants. . . I lost them at PiP 2003.

You should be happy that I treasure them so. Really I look for any excuse to get into your pants.... :P

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

I Stole:

1 Felt Hat

1 Bottle of Mead

1 Bone Saw

Stynky, let me just say, from the bottom of heart, with all due sincerity and large Bambi-like eyes: you suck.

Does one of those tankards have a glass bottom and a dent near the top? If so, you doubly suck.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I Stole:

As for the pistols - I'm keeping those babies!

Hmmm... Lovely things, engraved sterling silver detail and butt caps, in a mahogany finished custom made red oak case, wrapped in buttery-soft chocolate deer hide? A perfect matched pair?

Now, I wonder who those might belong to? :rolleyes:

Aye Gorgeous, um, I mean Mademoiselle, those be them and they belongs to me. . . You know what they say - position is seven eighths of a coin.

I'm just about to sell the set on eBay for $20, I be need'n another bottle of mead, but Cascabel were just telling me that they be worth considerably more. So I thinks I'll double the price, that way I can get two bottles of mead. I'm not sure what to do with the box though. . . I'll probably just break it up and use it for firewood.

Oi Stynky I'll give ye $50.00 fer the lot...

Crewe of the Archangel

MISSING: **Sterling trying his damnedest to look innocent, whilst absentmindedly kicking a light blue waistcoat behind a tree** Ahem... I seem to have...misplaced a certain precious family item.... cough, cough... any one seen my idiot...oops, I mean, dear,,,choke... cousin Robbie?

Crewe of the Archangel