Lost & Found

Harry

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi Stynky I'll give ye $50.00 fer the lot...

DEAL!

MISSING: **Sterling trying his damnedest to look innocent, whilst absentmindedly kicking a light blue waistcoat behind a tree** Ahem... I seem to have...misplaced a certain precious family item.... cough, cough... any one seen my idiot...oops, I mean, dear,,,choke... cousin Robbie?

Oh. . . right, I gotchya.

*wink, wink, nudge, nudge* - Know what ya mean. . .

*whispering*

Master Sterling, Your payment was received this evening last by your man courier, Robbie. He's taken position of said pistols, leaving this morning by horse back after a brief respite of tea and crumpets. . . alright then, hardtack and grog.

Stynky, old man, you didn't respond to my outburst. Do you, in fact, have a pewter mug with a glass bottom and a dent near the top?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Stynky, old man, you didn't respond to my outburst. Do you, in fact, have a pewter mug with a glass bottom and a dent near the top?

Ah no mate, sorry I can't even say that I know what it looks like.

So you do doubly suck. Of the list of things you stole, three of them were mine. You're paying the postage, right?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

lost my tankard.... new one ,too :ph34r: found it, brought it home, and then wondered why "animal" was etched on it ????

animal says not his... guess i'll keep it for now

Animal used to have that one, got a bigger one I think , the animal is quite a thirsty boy

Edited by Sheila

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

That's not quite true... I had it pulled and put it in the tavern since it was etched...so I am wondering if he bought another one and somehow they got traded out...

Do you recall what the one you got looked like? if so I can see if we came home with it and can get it to you!

Diosa

i accidently grabbed that one from silkie's thinking it was mine and discovered that fact too late :ph34r: you know, on second thought.... screw it !! i stole it and beat the bloke who had it with his own white cane. hey i'm supposed to be a pirate afterall :)

Ah no mate, sorry I can't even say that I know what it looks like.

hey Stynky I think I know someone who will pay 20 for the lovely tankard in the photo? - would make a nice birthday present for Mission, don't ya think??

whispers to Stynky : How many bottles of mead did you manage to con?

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

whispers to Stynky : How many bottles of mead did you manage to con?

Well lets see, we had 8 bottles total I think. The first one Mission bought and then gave half away to Jessie when I stepped away from the table for a few seconds. . . ok minutes - whatever. The second bottle I stole from behind the counter. The third bottle I actually paid for. The next 3 bottles were purchased by various blurred faces of people as they walked by our growing hat-go-round game. . . I still can't figure out why people kept buying us mead exactly. Then Captain Jim muscled and stole a bottle from someone out in the courtyard and handed it to me - we promptly drank it back at camp. Sometime late into the night or early morning someone else dangled an unopened bottle that I was only too happy to help drink. . . I think that's it, does anyone know or remember different?

Found, one bowling pin??? :P

I rember seeing it around but have no clue on who it belongs to. Boy am I confused and Edward wants to know who hid it in our truck :P

Why do I have a feeling this precious little item will be a version of the roaming nome.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Found, one bowling pin??? :P

I rember seeing it around but have no clue on who it belongs to. Boy am I confused and Edward wants to know who hid it in our truck :P

Why do I have a feeling this precious little item will be a version of the roaming nome.

It belongs to Stynky. I believe he said he got it with the $20 for his unisex hat with the idea of buying mead. (How is it that everything comes back to that miserably yummy mead?) I think you're on the right track, though. You should sign it. add the location and send it to some random person whose address you happen to have from the pub. (I don't believe any of you have my address, so I feel safe in suggesting this absurd idea.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

It belongs to Stynky. I believe he said he got it with the $20 for his unisex hat with the idea of buying mead. (How is it that everything comes back to that miserably yummy mead?) I think you're on the right track, though. You should sign it. add the location and send it to some random person whose address you happen to have from the pub. (I don't believe any of you have my address, so I feel safe in suggesting this absurd idea.)

Why am I not surprised it belongs to Stynky :P

That's not quite true... I had it pulled and put it in the tavern since it was etched...so I am wondering if he bought another one and somehow they got traded out...

Do you recall what the one you got looked like? if so I can see if we came home with it and can get it to you!

Diosa

Diosa, yep bought another one.

Animal

Edited by Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

recovered from sterling. one wooden lantern with a broken reflector and nice brass hardware. I recall seeing it in the archangel camp all week. it did not survive the transit well unfortunately as the door swung out and broke one of the hinges. I'll repair both and send it on its merry way if someone claims it.

recovered from sterling. one wooden lantern with a broken reflector and nice brass hardware. I recall seeing it in the archangel camp all week. it did not survive the transit well unfortunately as the door swung out and broke one of the hinges. I'll repair both and send it on its merry way if someone claims it.

ifn it look s as if it a a small nail in on er 2 of the top dowels....i thought that went with the sourises???

Edited by M.A.d'Dogge
th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

well....if it looks like its soo damn olde as to be lookin kinda like an antique...then its probably mine.....damn i miss my trailer....these long distance events scatter me stuff up too much.....i dont know who has what ...or what went missin yet?!?!

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Found, one bowling pin??? :blink:

I rember seeing it around but have no clue on who it belongs to. Boy am I confused and Edward wants to know who hid it in our truck :lol:

After careful consideration, Edward and I came to a decision on how we would handle the bowling pin. We have signed it with our names and the event where it was acquired. Instead of mailing it to some random pub member, we will bring it with us to our next event where it will be cleaverly stashed with someone else's belongings. We shall form the family of the traveling bowling pin.

And you thought you were safe Mission :lol: