Wishing Safe and Happy Holidays to all Pirates and Poppets!

It's been months since I have posted here. I am happy to see the nice changes to the pub!

Anyway, I am sending out cyber wishes for the Holidays to everyone. It's going to be a very lean Christmas this year due to the economy and our situation but nonetheless it will still be Christmas!

I am going to be a grandmother first time around so I am totally in gramma mode. The baby is due in June and I plan on making it's room here into a pirate themed(who would guess? LOL)

The August fund raiser was fantastic. Lee Arenberg and Marty Klebba made it out there. We had wonderful donations from Naomie Harris, David Baille, Terry Rossio, Kevin McNally, Geoffrey Rush, the POTC makeup/costume department and Orlando Bloom. I am a proud owner of the shirt that the cast recieved from Johnny,Geoffrey,Keira and Orlando. It has all the cast photos in costume, their favorite saying from the POTC movies and their signature. It comes in handy in WNY weather since today it's about 20 degrees. LOL

We are doing something in California next year but not sure exactly what but it will be pirate themed of course!

Anyway, take care. Stay warm and safe. Keep focused on good things. Pray for our troops to come home and enjoy the Holidays!

fondly, Jules

kttcsignature.jpg