Other Costumes

RedJessi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You using an airsoft gun??? Those are sweet.

yeah... I have about 8 rifles and pistols. My m16 is very versatile. I can change it

from the M16a1 to the M16a3 with a couple of bolt on accessory changes LOL!

I did a lot of the big game here on the West Coast. I'm a 2 time Lion Claws Vet.

l_6f5752dad5104a2395dd74698d970409.jpg

I love Harley Quinn, she's just so cool! My friend Tara does an awesome Harley Quinn and her husband Donny is the Joker. They're part of the Gotham Public Works group, they're seen a lot at comic conventions. My guyfriend and I attended their Batman themed wedding back in 2003. I wore my Julie Newmar style Catwoman costume, my guyfriend had the Adam West version of Batman. Everyone wondered if they'd wear their regular costumes for the wedding. Instead Tara came out out in a red and white dress, it had kind of a checker board to it, something Harley would probably wear if she were to marry. Donny wore a purple jacket, he almost had all of his Joker costume on, even had a little bit of green his hair, but didn't put on the white make-up. It was all very cool!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Me and some of the Askewnivese gang dressed up as Mooby employees for last years MegaCon.

mc23.jpg

And since he's been mentioned, here's me getting a pic signed by BADGER!

I love that pic (up there *points*)! That is a great idea for a group outfit, especially for a convention. :)

On the real Badger, I hear Mark (Sheppard) is very nice. Awe heck, the whole gang are nice. You should hear about the great things they've done for their die hard Firefly fans (and vice versa).

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Sophia ~ you are simply Smashing as Kaylee! Very well done ~

Thank you Mary (and Michael)! I may start from scratch on the jumpsuit though, as that one has a rather short torso to it (makes removal a bit of a contortionist's nightmare).

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

On the real Badger, I hear Mark (Sheppard) is very nice. Awe heck, the whole gang are nice. You should hear about the great things they've done for their die hard Firefly fans (and vice versa).

He really is - and the man can TALK. lol But you are absolutely right - from the convention that nearly never was all the way forward, the cast has been really spectacular to the fans.

This is a costume that Tracy made for Liam. The letter opener really sells it.

0bc98d4c.jpg

Oh wow that's incredible, ok all that detail is insane. The pearls and beads...

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

OK so... here's some of the pics I found...

WW.jpg

Rockford WW event

Plainsmanshoot.jpg

Plainsman shoot few years back

Elgato.jpg

My bandito impression

Let's see if these work

Edited by Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

0bc98d4c.jpg

This is what results from not going to PiP. Far too much time on yer hands not sewing pyraty things. Still that is just ablsolutely mindbendingly awesome.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

0bc98d4c.jpg

He whot doth pulleth this sword from ye perambulator is rightwise born King of England!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

You guys rock! I love the threads!!!!

And just for the record... like many a fellas who have also had crazy-nutso-psycho-girl-fiends.....Harley was my sent-a-mentally ill favorite batman character!! Can you say "Hi Baby.. Mamma home!!!

So for those Harley fans.. I offer this!!

Warning: this video is way cool and will have you singing along even after it's over!!

Edited by Rats

sig2.jpg

Just a back note... I spent about ten years as a commercial photog and therefore spent most of my time behind the camera... Even now if I get to be in the pic, it's a rare!!!

cyberpunk.jpg

This is from my Termin-ater/cyber....guy shoot...

I think I looked better than the model... he was way too clean!! Problem is you can't necessarily hand in pics of yerself!!

Edited by Rats

sig2.jpg

You guys rock! I love the threads!!!!

And just for the record... like many a fellas who have also had crazy-nutso-psycho-girl-fiends.....Harley was my sent-a-mentally ill favorite batman character!! Can you say "Hi Baby.. Mamma home!!!

So for those Harley fans.. I offer this!!

Warning: this video is way cool and will have you singing along even after it's over!!

Haha, I love it! Thanks for sharing, Rats :]

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel