sexy accents

JohnnyTarr

I have always like the southern bell accent from LA or AL area. Lately I have been leaning to the French accent. What about the rest of you all?

Intelligence is always the sexiest speech accent.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

What a great subject...

I am a sucker for an accent..I'll admit it

a brogue, English of a certain dialect, Austrailian and TX...not so much of a drawl..just has it's own flair....the accent on Dennis Quaid in The Big Easy just put me away at the time.

I love my job because I have foreign pilots in my ear all day kinda fun :)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Well it's the personality that goes into the accent as well

That's a big part :)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I think my Canadian accent is the sexiest thing talking.... But then I may be slightly biased there... :lol: and a lot of people seem to think that I often don't know what I am talking aboot.

On a more serious note, mild hindi accents have always given me the tingles... Particularly the accents gained from an expatriot of India who has gorwn up in England... How specific is that?!?!

Michael_banner.jpg

I think my Canadian accent is the sexiest thing talking.... But then I may be slightly biased there... :lol: and a lot of people seem to think that I often don't know what I am talking aboot.

On a more serious note, mild hindi accents have always given me the tingles... Particularly the accents gained from an expatriot of India who has gorwn up in England... How specific is that?!?!

Canadians.....sexy?..... ok I've known a few so I'll agree....and your Greek as well... No?? thats a browny point in my book......but Dear Mickey ......You have an ACCENT??? How come I didn't notice an accent?.....Oh wait .. oh yeah.... as usual I was doing most of the talking ....sorry - female malady....I'll listen more attentively next time... not that i can hear that well after all the cannon fire anyway..

Anyway...my accent is totally wrong! I was told by a Brit in the know - that I'm far too posh - Rusty posh !!! LOL --- i think i'll leave it like it is for that very reason, there's little thats posh about her...I must admit though I'm not good at it I do love accents though. Silkies Irish is grand... but honestly what gets me every time regardless the colloquial dialoguing its...humor! -- yep ...humor....specially the smart kind!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Canadians.....sexy?..... ok I've known a few so I'll agree....and your Greek as well... No?? thats a browny point in my book......but Dear Mickey ......You have an ACCENT??? How come I didn't notice an accent?.....Oh wait .. oh yeah.... as usual I was doing most of the talking ....sorry - female malady....I'll listen more attentively next time... not that i can hear that well after all the cannon fire anyway..

Greek as well? I must have been pulling one over on you love... I'm Half French Canadian (who barely speaks French) and Half Scottish-Canadian... No greek in this bod... Maybe a Geek, but no Greek.

Or are you taking "Souris" to be Greek? It's a French word... Look it up, it makes me all the more funny.

Michael_banner.jpg

Greek as well? I must have been pulling one over on you love... I'm Half French Canadian (who barely speaks French) and Half Scottish-Canadian... No greek in this bod... Maybe a Geek, but no Greek.

Or are you taking "Souris" to be Greek? It's a French word... Look it up, it makes me all the more funny.

souris (f) n. mouse, small rodent with a long tail and a pointy face with little round ears; hand-size input device with buttons that when moved across a surface causes the cursor on the screen to move in the same direction

Mickey Flint

First Mate o' the Harbinger

Me Website...

l_86c90f45206f4ce9bad5d7f52fdc1fc6.jpg

souris (f) n. mouse, small rodent with a long tail and a pointy face with little round ears; hand-size input device with buttons that when moved across a surface causes the cursor on the screen to move in the same direction

LOL!! Thats fantasitic ... good thing Kate's name isn't Wilhelmina...Ok got it, my assumption was wrong, Souris looked like a Greek name. Your in good company with us Monsieur Mickey Mouse......LOL Its Ok our crew is full of mice... Spike and Nigel are both rodents......or should I say Rat's (chinese zodiac) but just don't tell Spike your full name or he'll break out into song..

S..C..U..........R....V...Y..... M.O.U.S.E

he has a whole repertoire of "pirated" Disney tunes

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Im pretty open to accents..And Jenny Im from Texas and no accent here....

Oh we have an accent. Ask RedJessi. She swears I have some odd twang

I have talked to several friends from the Pub and all have told me I have no accent or it is so faint they cannot really hear it. I seemed to have escaped that southern drawl....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Speaking of Singing...*Taps foot* Maeve has heard me...Lily has heard me..and so have you Silkie..and yet I have yet to hear you...*crosses arms and glares waiting for Silkie to sing for her*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png