ok I been gone......

darkRose

So while everybody was hoopin and hollerin down KW way the girl took me Las Vegas for me birfday...so been gone for a bit.....

I am thinkin it's about time to do a review of a serious shanty cd...anybody got any suggestions????????????????

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

While there have been a zillion I like this and I like thats on here I am not sure anybody has tried a true honest to goodness review.... heck not even sure what makes anyone qualified to review...but as I have a couple of Hanks CD's here I will sit down and give another listen and try and come up with sumptin intelligent....(no comments from you Stynky).....

look for something soon!!!!!

dR

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Hope you had fun in Vegas. You wouldn't even recognize PiP anymore -- so much bigger, hundreds of pirates... the whole fort was overflowing with vendors. So much better than the old days... hard to believe they're the same festivals.

-- Hurricane

So while everybody was hoopin and hollerin down KW way the girl took me Las Vegas for me birfday...so been gone for a bit.....

I am thinkin it's about time to do a review of a serious shanty cd...anybody got any suggestions????????????????

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com