PiP 2008 Photo Thread

Kate Souris

Has anyone a shot of Jamie (Captn' Jim) Mark & Greg at the Hide?

These three gents here?

Picture040.jpg

Heehee...William got em up there too. Thanks for the compliments sir! :)

Edited by Cpt Sophia M Eisley

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. Those are some of the best shots of the Hide I've seen yet. (I'm gonna have to wear the waistcoat more often. It's the first pic of myself from this event that I've liked. Curiously, my face is not visible. Or maybe that's not so curious...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Pirates in Pair O Dice

PyratsinPairODice.jpg

When you guys rolled up to me from out of the dark like military guards at the gate, flashes of Alice in Wonderland came to mind. In my drunken stopper it took me a few to recover and fully comprehend and appreciate wtf - the joke. It was pure genius, hilarious and had me rolling several times throughout the evening when thinking about it.

Thank you guys.

Picture029.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Brilliant!

I have tremendous respect for Mr. Dogge who stood faithfully by and chopped while photo opportunities beckoned. (Loudly.) Sophia, you take the only pics of me that I like. I may hire you as my camerawoman next year. :blink:

Picture041.jpg

Pensive observer of the unfolding of a classic PiP moment. That's Mission all over. Right in the midst of what I (think I) recalled in the journal. Beautiful! (Sorry for nattering on about pics of myself - there are so few I like. Plus it's sometimes hard to piece together ones illustrative of the journal.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Robbie fazes EVERYONE...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

That's a horrible tease your link didn't work --booohooo!

Trying again!

Here are the photos.

some great shots in the pub really captured the mood. and Cheeky with her skirts up in front of the Padre - shame shame ;)

;P

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Here are the photos.

Say....Justin looks like he's drunk in all those pictures for some reason.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Spike these are great... thanks for posting the WTP photos!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

ALL WOMEN CANNON CREWE - PIP 2008 and Powder Monkey

AWCC-PIP2008.jpg

Added More Photos today

Photobucket Pictures

Should the powder monkey position become available, would someone please contact me!

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

the last count for me was 880 some odd pics..... alot of the pics are of the kids, but i also took alot of pics for reference for us.... you know..... garb, ditty bags ( fantastic job lily and edward !! ), wall tents, encampment gear...

but i also got an awful lot fairly decent pics of all the goings on about the fest.. so far, there are quite a bit that are worthy of sharing... but, i have to download them, edit, organize, and upload them, so it might take awhile...

Mary uploaded all my pics and decided that since I took them, she would only share the link with me. (God bless ya' girl.) So I am holding certain pics for ransom... Here are some samples. You can pm me for the prices on what it will cost not to publish the one's I decided not to reveal. :rolleyes:

DSCF5842.jpg

DSCF5854.jpg

DSCF5859.jpg

DSCF5865.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG