PiP 2008 Photo Thread

Kate Souris

:blink:

It all makes sense now.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow great photo's everyone. I brought the camera but never seemed to have a chance to take a single shot so thanks so much for capturing the memories!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

:blink:

It all makes sense now.

Uh-oh...another one who thinks he is beginning to understand...the first sign of PiP insanity...

Reminds me of M.A. d'Dogge's 3 a.m. wake-up call to the camp after his second trip over the fence. I was scraped back to consciousness by Captain Sterling's hungover giggles when our Captain of the Marines finished up his rant with the statement, "I know what I'm talking about...that's all that matters!"

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay

Thank you all for wonderful photos!

mark...the one armed sexy beast....look at those bedroom eyes.... :D

Ah, M.A.d'Dogge (and Mission, too), Thank You! You know how much my hubby hates having his photo taken ~

Lady B ~ Thank you for the compliments on the mourning gown. I am quite happy with how it turned out.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Ah, M.A.d'Dogge (and Mission, too), Thank You! You know how much my hubby hates having his photo taken ~

Moi? You're welcome. Although as I recall it he caught me every time and turned away.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Wonderful Pics!! Stumbles and I have to size down our pics to post any on here. We have been busy since we got back and havent had a chance to do it but will soon!! There are some great pics too!!

P.S. I am watching stumbles being stumbles. He is trying to learn to juggle. haha!! :D

StumblesCallahan's Wench,

(Crewe of the Sacred Heart)

DSC01448.jpg

Awesome! I was hoping someone got shots of the impromptu jam session in the Hide. Jessi, are you going to post all your pics somewhere? I took some really curious ones that interested me with your camera that I'd like to see.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Awesome! I was hoping someone got shots of the impromptu jam session in the Hide. Jessi, are you going to post all your pics somewhere? I took some really curious ones that interested me with your camera that I'd like to see.

Yes, once I get them all in, I will post the link. :) So far, I've only got Friday up.

DSC01448.jpg

Damnation I missed this... I need to clone myself fer next year...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Mark is amazing with the fiddle too, Captain.

Sean's never made it out of the truck... sigh...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I am sufferin from Pyrat withdrawal..............Missin all me mates today and sending the Callahans off with large hugs. Here are two special photos, courtesy of Jaded Jetty of Cutter's Crew. More to come soon.

Capt Jim and Patrick Hand at Silkie's Hide

PatrickJimHyde.jpg

Pirates in Pair O Dice

PyratsinPairODice.jpg

the dice - that's hilarious!! Who's idea was that? Very cute!!!

It was a halloween costume from many years ago that I had tucked in a back room at my last job and forgot about. I came across them a few months ago and put 2 and 2 together. I'm glad the cappy donned it with Chrispy I had been rolled enough (falling down and such) by the last night to have the energy.

They were great. It was really funny.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Mission the one you have labeled Deadeye & Lil at the Fort - that not Deadeye but Capt. Cutter.....

Fix-ed. Thanks for the correction. (Who is Captain Cutter?)

On a related note, the trouble with trying to write the Journal is that I don't always remember names or exact events. I'd take notes, but I've learned from past events that people behave differently when they know they're being watched and especially when they know they're being recorded. (Yes, I am a serial writer. I have been observing and commenting (allegedly humorously) since I was in high school in one form or another. Some day I'll be good at it. Until then, I'll keep writing.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

the dice - that's hilarious!! Who's idea was that? Very cute!!!

It was a halloween costume from many years ago that I had tucked in a back room at my last job and forgot about. I came across them a few months ago and put 2 and 2 together. I'm glad the cappy donned it with Chrispy I had been rolled enough (falling down and such) by the last night to have the energy.

They were great. It was really funny.

I was on the ghost hunt Sunday night, in one of the outer rooms of the fort, and Harry was telling a very deep and meaningful story- and then Spike and Chrispy ran by in those dice and I thought I was going to break ribs, I was trying so hard not to laugh. With apologies to Harry, that was brilliant!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Woohoo! Woke up a bit late this morning (it's my day off), and thank the gods, two of the longer vids I uploaded were successful.

Here's a few links:

Two videos (Mission bearing the flag during Friday's battle, and Conquistadors making their way into the Fort)

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/tri...PiP2008%20vids/

And two more videos (via youtube - my nickname there is trinsghost in case the links don't work):

Anne Bonny and Mary Read:

Spanish Conquistadors invade the Fort:

A hundred and something pictures:

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/trinsghost/PiP2008/

Here's one goofy pic, and one pretty one from my mix:

Picture028.jpg

Dutch's cousin Robby tried helping us with the salamagundi. (That's a bone saw and a can of olives.)

Picture071.jpg

One of several breathtaking sunsets along the shores of the encampment.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...