PiP 2008 Photo Thread

Kate Souris

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go back. To the islands. Where the shrimp boats tie up to the pilin's...Damn I miss Key West...

Mind you my first trip was in 1963, on the old bridge that you now see as a wreck on the way down. I didn't miss a year untill 1989...won't miss another, now that there are pyrates about...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Woah! ok what DID you do to poor Captain Sterling? I'd love to be a lil brid on the wall fer THAT joke..

Kate..lovely photos a gaggle of heartbreakers you all are! and Mickey looks quite the gent!

Next year.. it's PIP or bust I swear!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Look! I took photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33209408@N05/...4295448/detail/

I actually took over a hundred of them, but these are the only ones that are any good. (Well, over a hundred with my camera...probably another 150 with Mary's camera and ten or twenty with Jessi's camera.)

I still haven't totally decided on whether to do a web page on this or not (believe it or not, it will take me 40 -50 hours to do one), but I am leaning like an Australian Pine in that direction. If you post, please let me know if I can use your photos on the potential Surgeon's Journal Web Page for PiP '08 or not if you don't mind. If I do it, I'll re-organize the text, correct the drunken misspellings and incorrect names (unless it's funnier not to correct them...Scarlett Rai) and probably add some bits I forgot like the explanation about why the tables are damned. I will also give photo credit this year - something that hadn't occurred to me last year.

Enjoy!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Woah! ok what DID you do to poor Captain Sterling? I'd love to be a lil brid on the wall fer THAT joke..

Kate..lovely photos a gaggle of heartbreakers you all are! and Mickey looks quite the gent!

Wasn't me....it was all MAdDogge's redneck cousin.....

Banner.jpg

Wasn't me....it was all MAdDogge's redneck cousin.....

Ack... Robbie and Hounddogge

going back to bed now and tying the tent shut... with knots, lots of them

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Awesome image, everyone. Can't wait t' see more.

Awesome mourning mantuas Cheeky and Mary. Absolutely lovely..

Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

In case anyone was wondering...I found out how Stynky pics up chicks... when they're soaked in their wench gear and can't run... :)

This was a great pic the Callahans grabbed of us out at the beach last week.... See... I can smile in pictures... they always yell at me for not smiling.....

StynkyDiosa.JPG

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

That is such a cute picture of the two of you!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com