Roll Call 2009

William Brand

Why is me wife on the list???

Or should I say...wife #1 on the list???

If she's going... I ain't!!! Besides, mad Dog is always sniffin round when she....... Hmmmm. (Scratching his head) then again.... Wife #1 might actually be able to keep Mad Dog busy while I spend time with all the other pretty pretties!!!

Add Matty Bottles, Charlie Swanson and Skittles to the Archangel crewe

oh....

and....

Pern

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Oi ye told me wife #1 was going via email... :D

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

William, the Crewe of the Archangel is honored to press into service Constable Heartless, Jack tarr, and Willoughby as well for PiP. Please add them to the Archangel crew list.... thank ye.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

We should ultimately have 10 of us, but with the even far enough away, we aren't submitting names since things seem to always change, eh William. Spike already has the body count for our crewe on the beach, and we'll slot any additional names later after we see who is still alive by December.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Some updates have been made concerning the Buccaneer camp. You'll note that some names are listed there and elsewhere on the Roll. This is because some members of the Buccaneer camp are splitting their time between there and other crews.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Just to beef the numbers up.... I am going to throw a few more names out there.. These are the people that may (or may not) be coming with us... So if you want to add fairly tentative people, add them to the roster, if not, leave them off until we have a firmer word about wether they are coming or not.... I'm guessing the Mercury Crew would be the most appropriate for them.

Trish Gallatin

Shannon Gallain

Nick Strojny

Ashley Strojny

There are a few more names I think may come with us, travel sperately, or perhaps may not go, but I think it is too early to speak for them.

Michael_banner.jpg

The Husband and I are going to be there, like I said before, I don't care if I have to drag his dieing body the whole way, we're making it.

Now to light the fire under both our arses and get out gear together and what not, easier said then done.

But, still excited, this will be our first one, since last year we had to back out, sadly.

Can not wait to meet everyone and learn everything humanly possible, and of course have a good time doing so.

Welcome aboard. Would you and your half dead, dragged husband like to be listed with the Mercury or are you affiliated elsewhere?

Which ever crew would have us and go easy on us since we're virgins, ehem.

But we're both ready to pull our own and fall in where we're needed.

Of course I will happily bat my lashes and fool someone into doing my work....I mean, definitely pull twice my weight, yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place, but put me down on the list. I'll be merchanting- the company is At The Sign Of The White Rose. I'll be participating in some of the battles, also. I'll probably be singlehanding this one. Merchandise is historic accurate clothing, accoutrements and the like. Definitely amimed more to supplying the reenactor more than souvenirs for the punters.

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Sadly I will not be able to make it to PiP this year due to scheduling conflicts with work....Maybe next year I will be around...for now I will have to live vicariously through pictures and stories :-(

NNNNOOOOOOO darn it Kian, well thats no good........well i hope you still come to lockhouse in november!

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........