SCUBA Diving , Photos and Videos

HarborMaster

:angry: I been looking at the topic of this forum for a while now

Ports O'Call

Pyrate pleasing travel destinations, whether landlocked or seaside. Also discussion on seafaring & scuba.

and there isnt much about SCUBA (Self Contained Underwater Breathing Aparatus) so I thought I would bring it up.

I am hoping a few others will post photos videos info on places to go ., spearfishing (Now theres a thrill ) Kind of fun Whoopin Arse on a big fish in its world and dragginém up from the depths fer dinner. Dont believe it ? Type Spearfishing on youtube.

I will start with a couple of videos for ya ., they are located on my server if you have broadband its easy ., if you dont ., they are a long download.

They are .wmv made with movie maker for windows media player.

These are from my September 2008 trip to the Philippine Islands .

Having fun at the Nalasuan Sanctuary , Cebu

The wooden shipwreck off Mactan, Cebu

This is a video of some Stingrays and Pacific Grouper we chased.

:angry:

Edited by HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

I don't know why but I've always been afraid to scuba. I have a friend who does it and LOVES it and sometimes I want to join in. I've flown a plane and this is about the last venue of adventure in my book.

On a scale o' 1 - 10.. how do you rate scuba mate?

10. 10. 10. :angry:

I'm a pilot as well and SCUBA is still a definate 10. In the immortal words of Seuss "Oh the places you'll go....!"

On a scale o' 1 - 10.. how do you rate scuba mate?

Thats a Big 10 ! I am with Dutchess on this one !

Weightless ., limbo ., breathing underwater ., 3/4 of the planet is down there., If you like clear water and need to know if diving is good ., I will let the videos speak for themselves. I am not in them much I am usually behind my camera. These pics and videos were captured using a Sea-Life DC800 without a flash.

DiveMaster_D.JPG

<_<

If your still not sure pay attention to the breathing lesson Divemaster Dino gives toward the end of the first video.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Yaaaar thanx for the reply mate. I think in clear water I would be fine. There's something about this murky green ocean we got on the pacific that bothers me the most.

There's some great diving in that "murky green ocean" - it's not always so murky. And there are some terrific things to see down there!

Although, I must admit that I've experienced varying levels of visibility, some great, some not so great - and there's always some joker who says, "You should've been here LAST weekend - sixty foot visibility!"

RHJMap.jpg