any one else so excited beyond reason????

lady constance

Three more days, then the drive to Brig's, then we're on our way. Can't wait to see you all again. Did I hear something about a fairy???

La Fey Verte...is awaitting you....kiss,kiss... :angry: ...and yur doppleganger has some catchin up to do me thinks....she'll have to drynk fer Brother Billie since he will be no here?!?!? :angry:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day and a 4 hour nap and I'm on the road to Key West. I am so envious of those already there. I try to concentrate on my knots and can't do it. I think I'm driving my wife nuts. She is trying to fix a shirt I made and just watches me pacing around and shakes her head. I honestly think she will be glad for the break for my roamings around the quarters and checking and rechecking my gear.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

...and yur doppleganger has some catchin up to do me thinks....she'll have to drynk fer Brother Billie since he will be no here?!?!? <_<

Can I smoke for him too??

only really cheap cigars...those are his favorite... <_<

They happen to be my favorite too. *sniffles* Poor dear Billie...he'll be sorely missed. But if me being all self-sacrificing and drinking his portion will make you feel better about it, M.A.d'Dogge, well..I'll man up and do it. Much as I hate it...all that drinkin'...*sighs* <_<

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

For last minute packers, the weather will be in the mid 70s during the day, dropping to the mid 60s at night. For Floridians, that's cold, of course. There's a 30% chance of rain on Friday.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

For last minute packers, the weather will be in the mid 70s during the day, dropping to the mid 60s at night. For Floridians, that's cold, of course. There's a 30% chance of rain on Friday.

-- Hurricane

we had a high of 30 today...might be in a heat wave....goinna be 19 tonight....might not even wear pj's less i gits too hot....

damn i cant wait til mornin...6am flight outa here

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Sixty miles down the road and I just remembered I forgot the packets at the house ...have to wait until Salty gets out of class to see if she remembered them!!!! If not We'll have to rush the gates guns blazing!!! Or perhaps Harry can come t' the rescue <_<<_< <_<

Edited by callenish gunner

It's great here, D'ogge. 59 degrees tonight.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Got a package notice today on my apartment door....went down to the office to get it and my apartment manager, Jack (no joke), went to look for it and came back with a big box....

"Yeah....I got a package for a Mikey and Kate Souris....for your address...." Brief Pause. "I thought your name was Jessica?"

So then I had to explain. And he thought it was hilarious.

And now I am wrapped in a rather large white wool blankie.

Thanks, Poodle. :)

Banner.jpg

we made about 350 miles in the 6 hours after Salty got out of class and hamish needed to be fed and changed again and this ol' scoundrel peepers were getting weary ..we'll be up at 5 and on the road by 6 with the smancy continental brekkie and bucket o' coffee!!!! <_<<_< <_<

need to figure out how to get the entire crew there all in the same year William, Bo, et. al.

Edited by callenish gunner

Arrggh! I've struck a reef! but not to worry mates, I'll be off at the risin' o' the tide. Meant to leave midnight last night. Leavin' at about 3:30 PM instead. So I'll be arivin' in the dark. See you all soon!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Well at least my tents made it this year. I had a test, a quiz, and final review today for finals NEXT WEEK; If only the PiP was a week or two later*sigh*... Ya'll have a goodun, y'hearnow?

Bo

(It was cold with northwesters blowin all day, 18 tonight for the low.)