• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be sending my out next week.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

on board and gifting, the package should be going out early next week....ish

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

I received a wonderful hand made note from my Secret Santa informing me that they hadn't forgotten about me but they're snowed in and unable to get the parcel out.

Being buried in snow myself at the moment, I would much rather have you safe in your home than out on the road trying to get to the post office. The note itself felt like a gift and made me smile so I'm sure once the actual gift arrives, I will be thrilled.

Thank you Secret Santa

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

I think I may have gotten mine...still a little unsure...but hope it is. waiting on a reply from Duchess to be sure of this. :lol:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I received my Secret Santa gift a few minutes ago. I set it on the table thinking, I'm gonna wait till Christmas. Yeah right. That idea lasted a whole 5 seconds. Tearing into the box, I felt like a little kid in a candy store. I was so excited.

First I open the little package, which was a very cool sticker with a picture of Anne Bonney that reads "Pirate Girls Kick Butt" (I need to find a special place to put it). Second, came a slightly larger package that was a key chain cap flintlock gun. (Oh Santa, how did you know? I think I'm gonna save that one for New Year's :( ) Next came the square package. Inside was a tin of homemade fudge. (Santa does know the way to a pirate girl's heart). Finally I opened the last package and that just left me completely speechless. A beautiful pair of pewter goblets. I still don't know what to say. But, thank you Secret Santa. They will make a wonderful addition to my kit and every time I use them, I will toast to the most awesome Santa. I'm not even gonna wait till the next event. They will be used every chance I get.

hugs, Hugs and even more HUGS to you.

Edited by Haunting Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Recieved mine today. I'm going to try and wait until my b-day tomorrow to open it.

Thank you blackjohn!!!!

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Recieved mine today. I'm going to try and wait until my b-day tomorrow to open it.

Thank you blackjohn!!!!

I think I missed the "secret" part! DOH! My apologies. I hope you like it, and happiest of birthdays, Christmas, and New Year too!

Mine arrived in the mail the other day. I want to open it now... but I think I can wait... I think... either way, thank you to whoever...

I wish you all good cheer!

And now, I'm off... taking a winter's break from pyracy... see you all on the other side of '09.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

I think I missed the "secret" part! DOH!

Well, my postal clerks insist on return addresses on packages, so I too am a "not-so-secret" Santa! Hopefully there's no harm/no foul in that!

Seems the postal clerks are more forgiving in the North Pole, from where my gift arrived.

Thank you Secret Santa! I feel stronger already!

Edited by Quartermaster James

Gift received, thank ye. ;;:Thinks she knows who it is; big grins::: However, haven't opened it, it's wrapped in gift wrap and sitting under the tree at this very moment. I be a patient Lady.

Gift for my recepiant shall go out Monday (only break in the weather thus far). Weather has been so ucooperative. But I shall swear they WILL get it by Christmas. :rolleyes:

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

OOOHH, got my gift today! I received a wonderful game for dice that I can't wait to try out! Maybe have it for PiP next year and also a CD entitled " A bottle of Rum". This was too fun! I confess...I just couldn't wait to open it up! I hope that the recepient of my gift is just as pleased as I am! Thank you Santa!

Well, confirmed got mine...Leather bound notebook...can be used for sketchbook. BEAUTIFUL!!

Love it.

mine is on the way, hope they receive on it time.

Edited by Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...