Secret Gift Exchange 2008

Duchess

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet. Guess I'll get mine after Christmas....... B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Well, it's Christmas in Pub time, so I guess I'll spill the beans now.

I got a lovely metal Popeye lunch tin filled with DVDs of classic Popeye cartoons (some Heckle & Jeckle too!), a Popeye keyring, a jar of homemade cherry preserves (Yumm!), and (of course) a can of spinach!

Thank you Secret Santa!

Edited by Quartermaster James

Thank ye secret santa fo' m' gifts!!!! :::hugs::: LUV them. <_<

Received 2 small copper tankards, a small treasure chest that the tankards fit nicely in and 3 gold coins and 1 silver coin.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I love 'em. :)

An' hopefully, the PO will get th' gift there. :::knocks on wood and crosses fingers, sword an' pistol::: If they haven't received it by now, I'm hopin' no later than Monday ((;;; ready t' take down the PO ;;; ))

Anyway, thank ye, Secret Santa... :::looks at a certain MN person::: :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

The postman tried to deliver mine yesterday, but since our gate was closed, wouldn't come in (apparently the bx won't fit in our mailbox out on the street). So, I got a notice that I need to go pick it up in town. Will do that today.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

FedEx Guy woke at about 10:00 for a signature. I almost missed him. This is one time that I was glad the dog barked her fool head off. lol

The box contained a bronze colored statue of 3 dolphins jumping with the waves. A small wooden "treasure" box painted gold & copper containing a pair of starfish earrings. A 500 piece "3D Visions" puzzle of a fantasy scene with a tall ship, a woman on the bo of the ship and larger woman (larger than the ship). The ship is all lit up with small lights along the mast's, yard's and the gold which fills the waist. A box of Pina Colada confections. A metal sign that has an aged feel to it's design it has a pirate woman in bucket boots sitting on a treasure chest and it says "Y can have me Booty but leave me chest alone!" lol I think that is it ...I could be missing something ...so many goodies in one box! lol

Thanks Secret Santa!

Finally got my Secret Santa gift. OMG!!! A wooden ale keg piggy bank, a beautiful small cedar chest with lovely metalwork on the top and sides, and it is filled to the brim with beads, buttons, treasures, pearls.....in other words, everything a jewelry maker would love. All accompanied by a very thoughtful personal note.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SECRET SANTA, I LOVE IT ALL. :huh::D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Hi Everyone,

This is your friendly Exchange Organizer here. Please contact me if you have not yet received your gift. I'll start looking into missing items now.

Thanks.

Say.....I didn't get anything.

Just a hint of a minor, slight suggestion...maybe it would be wise to have people PM you if they didn't get anything?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Well it's 12th night... And it seems some jolly freaking awesome fella with a beard left me a parcel in the box.

And man, am I one happy pirate!!!

I got a set of 4 tin rum cups.... And not only did I get spoiled by this secret Santa, there was a small parcel in the package for the wife as well!!! Apparently the wife gets to ration the rum out, with her new mini-flask.... So we even match! ^_^

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SECRET SANTA.

Anyone know what "Ho Ho Ho" sounds like in Scottish? ^_^

Michael_banner.jpg

I received mine as well! Candles..Midnight Cove is my fave smells so like the sea on a wild stormy night! And I received a flask! Huggles to her Santa!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

this is a late thank you to my secret santa, i recieved a lovely hand personalized bag with me pub name on it, hand painted ornaments fit for any pirates tree.....they have been on for awhile and brushes and cleaning case......thank you again

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string