April 27th thru May 9th, 2010 | Contraband Days

Stynky Tudor

Lake Charles, LOUISIANA

Come join Jean Lafitte and his rowdy Buccaneers as they sail in, capture the city, seize the mayor and make her walk the plank. Also parades, concerts, bath tub races, crawfish raves, etc. This is the second largest festival in the state of Louisiana. On the waterfront grounds of the Lake Charles Civic Center just off I-10. 9 For info: arichey@contrabanddays.com or call 337.436.5508

• 2 years later...

Aye, an' this Buccaneer sends an invite to all piracy minded individuals to sail on down to the fair city o' Lake Charles, Louisiana from April 26th thru May 8th for Contraband Days 2011. A fine time shall be had by all.

For more info, ye might be tryin' Contrabanddays.com. I be thinkin' yon website might be holdin' info that might interest ye.

Fair Winds and Full Sails to ye,

Morgan the Buccaneer

Lake Charles, LOUISIANA

Come join Jean Lafitte and his rowdy Buccaneers as they sail in, capture the city, seize the mayor and make her walk the plank. Also parades, concerts, bath tub races, crawfish raves, etc. This is the second largest festival in the state of Louisiana. On the waterfront grounds of the Lake Charles Civic Center just off I-10. 9 For info: arichey@contrabanddays.com or call 337.436.5508