5th annual Baltimore Pirate Invasion/Privateers Day

crimson corsair

Just dropped the whole Cali crew off at the Airport. I must have slept a whole 3 hours since thursaday but we had a blast.

A few bumps in the road as always but we came out on top each and everytime.

The sword raffle went well. The guy who won it was so excited and followed us around all night during the crawl.

I got to direct traffic in full garb every night in Fells Point. There are tons of videos sufacing of that already.

I am so tired I can hardly type and I am sure I will be sahring 1000's of stories soon.

I want to say sorry to anyone staying at the Admiral Fells on Saturday night. I heard that we kept the whole 2nd floor awake with us untill the wee hours of the morning. Also many videos of that!

I want to thank Dai Andrews(sword swallower) for going with the flow and being super cool about the bumps in the road that happend to him. He kept our booth packed all day with random performances in front of our booth prooving that you dont always need a physical stage to shine!

We sold a ton of magazines and I sold a few swords. All in all it was def a success. We even had tent drama and we just rolled with it and made the most of what could have tragic.

Jason!!! Jason! You had a tough job. I would never have wanted you job but you did great. Well done!

I will be sure to post a ton later but for now my bed is calling me.

Once again from Pirates Magazine and Baltimore Knife and Sword I want to thank everyone single one of you for coming out and making the weekend special. I think Captain Sterling hit it in the head when he said "As always, no matter what the setting, tis always a great blessing to be with family and friends" but Fells Point 2009 will always hold a special spot in my heart as long as it beats!

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must give a "shout out" to Captain Thighbiter and the rest of The Brigands. It was an honor and pleasure to meet you and your crew, get branded and sing/dance around to the point of exhaustion! :lol: It was my first chance to hear you all and I'm now a big fan. Thank you for letting us join your shantey shenanigans!

Agnes "Flint" Locke

"All the world's a stage! ...And I just fell into the orchestra pit."

Newbie o' th' Drunken Ferret

We have hundreds of photos to share, but we must sort through them all first to choose the ones that we will publish. For now we have just a few up on myspace.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=2432313

www.myspace.com/piratesmagazine

thatworks.shop

Damn! Can't see them 1stMate. My company's computer system bands me from these types of sites. I'll have to check them on my home computer.

Thats ok. You aren't missing much just yet. Just a handfull of pictures up now. We have about 7 cameras of pictures to sort through. So far we just have a few that random people have emailed us.

My theme from the weekend was me directing traffic. Here is a shot that someone got of me in front of Max's. You wouldnt believe the power of a tricorn. Everyone listened to me. Even the cops let me go about my biz. Someone during the crawl placed a "pirate saftey" streemer on me...Basterds!

l_947d953f74874591aa0b53cd99832bed.jpg

Here is one of our own Talderoy with captain Charles.

l_35fae0ec8f6647c085b7f6c06afdf4a4.jpg

Like I said. Many more pictures coming.

thatworks.shop

• 2 weeks later...