Rather wet behind me ears. As in I still need t' earn m' salt

Rev.Sam

Avast. Err. Hallo all.

I am a grad student located in Texas. I love RPGS, history, readin and writing. Of course I love pirates. Have since I was a little squab. Anyway, this is all very new to me, but very interesting all in the same. I am a pretty easy feller to get a long with, and I have m' sea legs, and have been off and on boats all me life, though no real knowledge of sailin outside of a catamaran.

I be lookin forward to this new journey, an look fer any help or words long th' way

Welcome aboard lad.

Tis the tradition that the new comer be buyin a around of drinks. I be havin a rum as you 20th century folks would say "neat".

Tis a fine thing to have a new lad to sign on account and be joinin us in the sweet trade.

Now set yerself right down, open thy purse and tells all about ye.

If that purse be too heavy, I'd oblige ye and hold it for you.

Fair Winds,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Welcome aboard, mate. Like readin' do ye? Well pur yer feet up and peruse all the infoplunder gathered here over the years. That'll keep you busy fer a while. I especially recommend Captain Twill for historical information and discussion.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Thank ye all fer the merry makin and the welcoming. And surely, a bit of rum will be had by all I can buy fer.

More about me, is that I am currently getting my masters in divinity, before that I got my BFA in Theatre Arts, mainly performance (As in I used to be an actor) I love doin improv comedy, an all sorts of things. I have videos if any be interested (Of comedy, nothin more)

Can't b'lieve I missed welcomin' ye here, Rev.

Ahoy, a hearty welcome to ye. Glad t' have ye at th' Pub. Ye fancy RPGs and History, hmm? Intreguin'.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!