What's in your art chest?

Pew

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep Christopher Hart instruction books for sketching and art study The book is called "drawing Cutting Edge Comics", It shows the planes of the face, hands and feet, I have One "How to Draw Manga" book,

I :rolleyes:

Edited by Crows Nest Vintage

"Your pieces of eight Ye Wager soon, I shall be sparkin' some Pirate art by the light of the Moon"

I carried my art supplies in a plastic tote box back then, cumbersome and not user friendly.

I keep my artwork in this sailors small wood chest that was my father's sea chest. He served in the Navy. the chest has many sections for supplies. I have mountains of pencils, old and new.

"Your pieces of eight Ye Wager soon, I shall be sparkin' some Pirate art by the light of the Moon"

Christopher Hart has some good instruction books for sketching and art study The book is called "drawing Cutting Edge Comics",

Here is his web site

http://www.chrishartbooks.com/anato03.html

... Chris Hart is a great teacher, I would love to have more of his instruction books. :D

For the pirate couple artwork that I chose to place as my avatar I had to hire a private art teacher to help me complete the art.

Her name is Pat Hart.

http://www.harttoheart.com/gallery/pencil_...ches_zodiac.htm

Any relation between the two?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Pat Hart is a wonderful lady and Native American in ancestry and one of my tutors.

Chris Hart is not related, I think it may be that the names are spelled so similar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My chest has Beads,Beads and more Beads, I also have the findings, tools that go with beads, I also have fabric, sewing stuff, rubber stamps, embossing, stuff for stained glass, knitting, basic embroidery and needlepoint. I used to work at a Michael's arts and crafts store about 5 years ago I had pretty much crafty and abused the employee discount. Where I have room for them don't know. I'd need 1 large chest for my beads alone.

ERIS

Welcome to my nightmare....

I have embraced my inner magpie. OOH SHINY!!

• 2 months later...