Hi All

darkRose

Well...it's been awhile.....

I seemed to have gone asleep somewhere in the cornfields of Iowa and woke up out here in the Pacific Northwest!

At one time I was a bit of a moderator of this forum with Dutchess (Hi Dutchess!) and after talkin a bit to Stynky have thought I would throw my hand back in.

Actually might have a bit more to offer than before....Since comming out here to Seattle have helped to form a small monthly get together thats called "The Last Sunday Shanty Sing" (guess when it is)... been trying to get our shanty group organized enough to do something ("Storm in a Port"-name used with permission) and hanging around with a number of great shanty singers. (No I am not great---even by association, but love singin them songs)

I will be throwintg some things out there for your persual, and the first one will be a "Shanty Camp" that I will be attending....It is being led by Hank Cramer and people who have attended have said it is fantastic....but more on that later with specifics....

But for now I will just say hi and that it is good to be back!

dR

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Geeze I thought you got lost in the Bermuda Triangle!

Well it's about time you got back to your post matey, you've been on the rum wagon way too long. LOL! drnkpir-vi.gif

But the rum is sooooooooo good......and I think it were a crop circle that I kept walkin round and round and round and round....er...yeah you get the picture!

I believe my post is right over there by the rum cask.....call me ifin you need me!!!!!

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Was wonderin' what had happened to ya? Thought I caught you out of the corner of me eye at last year's Folklife but thought I was hallucinating again -- Seattle does that to me. Welcome back.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com