For Duchess to Play With

Duchess

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a newbie... I feel afraid of these secrets of scary people. :ph34r:

Hm. Yes. Highly appropriate in this case. I'd carry a (period appropriate black powder) weapon around this particular forum if I were you. I always do. :blink:

"Great, a wannabe preacher with a gun... "

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

As a newbie... I feel afraid of these secrets of scary people. :ph34r:

Hm. Yes. Highly appropriate in this case. I'd carry a (period appropriate black powder) weapon around this particular forum if I were you. I always do. :blink:

"Great, a wannabe preacher with a gun... "

That last bit put a smile on my face. (Until you edited it and took away the dead officer /cry)

BrassAndSteel1.JPG

This is next on my list for what to carry 'round these parts. With such a hefty price tag, i'll have to keep the baddies away with a simple cutlass =(

Edited by Thequartermaster

It didn't make sense with the rest of the post. Sorry about that. Here's another one:

"I'm not a criminal. Oh that makes me seem even more like a criminal, doesn't it?"

(I would say we were getting off topic, but I'm not entirely sure what the topic was. Maybe we should hum a shanty...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

You're confusing me with crossover quotes... Say, your ID appears in italics when you're in your forum at the bottom. Interesting.

Actually, I only sing when I'm drunk or really happy. And alone. (I must have been drunk if any of you from PiP recall otherwise.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

You're confusing me with crossover quotes... Say, your ID appears in italics when you're in your forum at the bottom. Interesting.

Actually, I only sing when I'm drunk or really happy. And alone. (I must have been drunk if any of you from PiP recall otherwise.)

:blink:

No topic? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaar! I hope I'm helping in some way. I doubt it though. :ph34r:

But i will continue to post may way to deck hand.

Edited by Thequartermaster

Hmmm everyone appears to be in italics for me. Thats very interesting....

And just because Mission says theres no topic doesn't mean there isn't. He just chooses to believe theres none. :blink: There is a spoon.

Hmmm everyone appears to be in italics for me. Thats very interesting....

And just because Mission says theres no topic doesn't mean there isn't. He just chooses to believe theres none. :blink: There is a spoon.

I do believe Neo taught us there was no spoon. Or was it just a transient with sun glasses.

First off, I never said anything about this being a non-topic. (Really, go back and look.)

Second...you pinned the non-topic?! (There, now I said it.) You should really be modding Beyond...

Third, I can bend the unspoon with my mind (as far as you know.)

"From what you tell me, it sounds like you can only use your telekinetic powers when you're really angry!"

"Then I'll only use them when I'm really angry!"

"That's what I just said!! Can you hear me or is there a wee goblin in your head eating my words!?"

"I... don't think there's a goblin in there..."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Moderator fight! Oh yeah tickets $5 per.

I wouldn't think of it. (I could get hurt. These are pretend surgeon's hands.)

(So...you unlocked it!)

"The keys...THE KEYS!"

(Fumbles with the keys and the ignition.)

"Try the big one."

(Strips the gears going into reverse.)

"Can you play any other tunes?"

(Smashes into the ruins.)

"Want me to drive?"

(Hits something else, maybe Jaws.)

"Women drivers."

"Quiet!"

<_<

Mission_banner5.JPG