Pyrate Comix Comments

Patrick Hand

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absofrigginlutely Hillarious! I cant wait to give em out. I cant stop laughing! I envision an entire line of candi bars....Three Buccaneers, Mus kat, Mr. Goodpirate. Maybe branch out into snack cakes, Who doesn't want a Stynky twinky? We'll all be RICH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Stynky Twinky!!! :blink::D :D :D

How about:

Peppermint Patrick?

Ransom Red Hots

Red-Handed Jill Jelly Beans (Black powder flavored. LOL)

Licorice Floggers (Instead of licorice whips)

The possibilities are endless..........

Yeah, we'll all be rich.........Starting with Chrispy Bars!............

Look out Bill Gates, the Pyrate Candy Corporation is coming!!!!! Be afraid..be VERY afraid :D

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

OH yeah.... I forgot to mention that adding a golden ticket is purely optional....

I have part of the next page inked, so it should be up kinda soon.....

It's getting weird.... :P

OMG!! Patrick this comic is fantastic you really captured Stynky too and now I see Mission is making an appearance. I love it!! ROFLMAO!!! Can't wait until the next installment. Not to mention it took us a minute to figure out who was wearing who's hat!! LOVE IT!

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

I see Mission is making an appearance.

That's not Mission.... Just his hat.... :huh:

It's not the first time my (once Patrick's) hat has appeared in the strip.

(Personally, I think Candy should join forces with the rabbit and start their own ship with an army of bloodthirsty Peeps. Then they can sink the pirate's ship. An army of violent bloodthirsty Peeps would be hilarious. Maybe they could be transformed into undead bloodthirsty Peeps as the strip goes along. There's just no end of fun to be had with this concept.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

How about all the cannibals have become candy addicts and as long as Candy keeps them in candy (Chrispy Bars) they do her bidding and what the heck even eat the evidence.

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

How about all the cannibals have become candy addicts and as long as Candy keeps them in candy (Chrispy Bars) they do her bidding and what the heck even eat the evidence.

As funny as Chrispy seems to me...

F001DSC_2262%20PIP-1.JPG

Undead peeps (seen here rising from the grave), seem funnier:

2393764411_627644bee0.jpg

At least that's the judgment of the almighty dog:

118DSCF7888%20PIP-1.JPG

Maybe after they sink the ship, Chrispy can lead the pirates on an alleged revenge scheme...with the real goal being Candy's...uh, candy.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

I will not question the will of the Almighty Dog! hmmmm ........wondering how undead peeps taste

I believe that's a chocolate grave that they're rising from...

Mission_banner5.JPG

Of all the pictures you could have used of me (and there's no shortage) you had to use that one. Thanks, thanks a lot! Looks like it's time to start working on my vegetarian jerky idea again, I mentioned it after dinner one night at PIP to which Missions eyes lit up with delight, wanting to know whats in it (I dont think he realized Chrispy was a cannibal) when I told him vegitarians I swear you could see his heart sink a couple of notches. I actually felt kinda bad about that.... until now...... Come Mission lie on my boucan and tell me about your childhood...I dont want pyrates with good taste............

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

.... he wants pyrates that taste good!!. and re the picture .....now that he's a "candy bar" he has an image to uphold...thanks Mission. ;p I have to live with him :blink:

love ya honey!

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

HUMPFH I......uh....well.... I AM tasty! Guess where the wrapper is going tonight you lucky girl? Now there is a picture for ya! Enjoy!

Why is it that no one likes the pictures I choose of them? First Silas, then Michael, then MorganDrake, then Stynky and now Chrispy.

(I like the pictures I chose. That's all that matters.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

because they are honest...(the photos are) ....and they're pirates (the boys) - the two don't mesh well

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

Do I have to wear the silly hat to get the whole effect?

:blink:

Mission_banner5.JPG

It helps! but I imagine your hat will do just fine. I had no idea you had ruffled feathers in the past with your photo choices, perhaps you should do a calander, that way you can rile em up fer a whole month!

It helps! but I imagine your hat will do just fine. I had no idea you had ruffled feathers in the past with your photo choices, perhaps you should do a calander, that way you can rile em up fer a whole month!

Hmm...yes. Actually, the whole thing interests me considerably. I usually chose pictures that I think represent the people well, based on my meeting of them, and they never like them. Having said that, I sift through pictures of myself quite carefully and discard far more than I use (and sometimes don't even like the ones I use, but if the pic represents the event...ya gotta go with it.) So I figure we are super-critical of pictures of ourselves because we want to believe we look a certain way, but we have almost no regard for pictures of others. It's all rather fascinating IMO. If you wanted to make a lot of money as a photographer, you would try to take pictures of people so that they come out looking like they think they look.

Having said that, I picked the most goofy-looking pic in Poppa's assortment that I could find of you without scouring the lot (to go along with the 'funny' line). I was looking for a one off pic of you rolling the cannonball (which you used to use as your avatar), but I didn't find it in the first three galleries I opened, so I grabbed another one. Trying to find particular pictures in Poppa's galleries is like trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack. Besides, I couldn't spend too much time looking for that; I had an undead Peep pic to find as well.

"Come to the dark side...of my bathroom."

House%20Bathrm%20mirror%20fin%20closed%20small.JPG

Mission_banner5.JPG