Pyrate Comix Comments

Patrick Hand

OK why didn't I think of that....too much rum....oh I mean not enough rum I quess.......I'll have to have her take a picture with it.

Great idea. OK I', printing more!!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I have a huge family reunion BBQ coming up the weekend before Nor Cal. Maybe I'll serve some Cannibal Chrispy treats for dessert. :rolleyes:

Hey, Patrick, speaking of Nor Cal. Are we offering Cannibal Crispy treats to visitors to the Tales/Airship encampment? That would be a hoot. :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hey... wait a minute......isn't there some kind of a spokesman fee due.... being his wife...I'm always happy to act as his agent, :P I'll cut you a deal....uhhh lets say 20%...thats the going rate these days..... and even better you can pay me....I mean him in chocolate... :rolleyes:

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

What about a variety pak? :rolleyes:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Patrick, bein' that multi-talented just aint fair.... mad.gif I dont have 'heroes', but if'n I did, ye would be them....biggrin.gif Love th' comic, an' will be servin' th' Cannibal Chrispy bars tae me friends fer thanksgivin'! heheheheheheh laugh.gif

Edited by Badger

• 5 months later...

Dang.... I gotta get back to th' story..... just couldn't get motavated during th' cold months or something....

I did a quick sketch of Candie this morning... (I think she got breast implants or something...Hey... they are in Southern California....so it coud happen...8p )

But I gotta get drawin' again......

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

CaptainB

Tis a fine bit o' fun mate, canna hardly wait ta read more!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannibal Chrispy

Help Patrick, I'm in limbo!!!

No yer not... yer stuck in Disneyland :blink:

Yeah...Yeah... I haven't posted anything in forever....... I gotta get back to drawing them again....

I thought I could get a few more pages done at the Baseball convention after PiP, but other things got in the way.

I'm in the process of learning how to render in 3D, and then how to animate., stuff.... So that is taking up a lot of my time right now.

• 4 months later...

Yeay.... a new Pyrate Comix page is done an' posted........

Remember, post any comments here, and not in the comix thread.... (it makes it easier to read that way.....)

Drat..... I don't know if something is wrong with Photo buckets or not..... the page came out when I checked it in preview, but I can't see it now..... hopefully it will work later.......

• 3 months later...

Do Jill and I get more cameos? LOL Hope so. B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg