Pyrate Comix Comments

Patrick Hand

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Nah... once I start drawing it again.... it's going to take a really bad turn.....

Lets see.... Candie has a Ship..... and now by default a crew.....

But I can't say anything more.....

but it's going to get twisted.....

I just have a buncha other projects..... so it may take awhile until I can continue the story.......

Take your time..Just know we are sitting here waiting for the next installment. But now you have me me really curious about what will come next..Dangit Patrick..Now im going to obsess over this! LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Twisted can be fun..... :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I gotta go to Vegas (to a Pizza Convention.... being a Costume Designer gets weird/interesting at times...) again on Monday... so that should give me a chance to do a few more pages.....

When I was in Vegas, I got the comic for this month's sketchbook done, and one new page for the Pyrate comic ...(the second page is penciled but not inked yet...) So I should be posting a new page maybe tomorrow sometime....

In my best 70s rock band voice.....

"I...want Can....die!" B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Just posted page 28....

Some of th' sharper eyed of you might have noticed that page 26 is missing..... that one will be a full colour special printable project....

But I'm not telling what it is yet.......

Dang, Dang,Dang..... and throw in a Damn for extra emphasis....

Another great idea shot down by modern marketing....

The Special Color page was going to be a wrapper for Cannibal Crispy Candie Bars...That Chocolaty Crunchy Caribbean Treat That could be printed out and then taped or glued over a foil wrapped Nestles Crunch bar.... Hey... it's been a long time since I bought a candy bar, how was I to know that they are now all completely wrapped in one piece of plastic...

When did they stop wrapping candy bars in foil with a paper cover?

I'll have to check and see if the more expensive candy bars are still wrapped in foil, but it also has to be a candy bar that is available almost everywhere, so everyone can print a new cover for them

well.........go ahead and post it, I will personally open and re foil wrap bars just to be able to use em! Perhaps they will all come with an official Chrispy bite out of them! quality control an all! lol

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Well the Candie Bar wrapper is posted.... So now ye can print up a buncha them an post th' pictures of ye an alla yer friends enjoying a

Cannibal Chrispy Candie Bar.... That Chocolaty Crunchy Caribbean Treat.... :blink: